MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What are you working on now

Guest Guest

working on....UFO's (Un-Finished Ojects) 3 fleece jackets, 4 scrub tops and pants, a fleece quillow, 2 nightgowns.

waiting to be made.. fabric purchased.... 4 dresses, 2 skirts and tops, bathing suit, curtains and apron and appliance covers and trash can skirt.

mentally working on.... christmas ornament exchange!

There are so many things I would like to be working on like scrapbooking, candle making and card making. Haven't had much time at all to do these things. Taking care of the gardens, family and trying to get a grip on work has been keeping me very busy. I like that quilt A/H made. Something else I'd like to make. When I get my canner I will be attempting to can.

I'm kinda like the others here. All my spare time is spent outside. I have the stuff to make potholders that I am in dire need of but once I finally sit down at the end of the day.........I fall asleep.

I'm also thinking of Christmas lately. I didn't get involved with the ornament exchange this past year and I really missed it. I hope I can do it this year!

mommafitz

I seem to have so little spare time right now. The garden and the animals take up a lot of it. I need to get started on Christmas gifts. I am making three fleece throws and I still need some fleece to finish them so that needs to be purchased.

I was talking to a lady the other day at work and found out that we do have a quilt/fabric shop in our area. I didn't think there were any. I got directions and I'm going to go looking for some material. It seems that what Wal-Mart has just isn't what I'm looking for. So maybe I'll find it at this fabric/quilting store.

I bought a book about making quilted potholders so I'm going to try to make some for Christmas gifts or possibly to sell.

I haven't touched my scrapbooking in over a year. I just don't have the room to get it out and leave it out. One of these days we'll get our housing all situated and I'll have that craft room he keeps promising me.