MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Greetings

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone newbie here. But not new to preparedness living. I'm a mom of 3 and glad to find like minded people. I live in the midwest in a rural town , have a small garden, holistic minded, life long learner, hippie and want to eventually have a getaway cabin in the mountains before TEOTWAWKI hits...

Guest Guest

Thank you all. Great site Mommy of six. I do once a month cooking... or bulk cookiing depending on time and resources. Makes for a very long day on cooking day but what a relief not to cook every night. Kid love it too because I go to school at night and at least there's dinner in the freezer so Hubby doesn't have to cook. How long have you been doing that?

Quote:
Thank you all. Great site Mommy of six. I do once a month cooking... or bulk cookiing depending on time and resources. . How long have you been doing that?

Jewel,

I have been bulk cooking for years. I think it's a necessity not only for busy schedules like yours, but for large families on a small budget. I love that I have cooked food in the freezer that I can rely on with just the addition of a few things to make a nutritious meal for the family.

Mommy of Six