MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Greetings From An Australian Sister

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Greetings everyone, I have been reading your wonderful site for many months and felt the need to join. I live in Australia and I just wanted to say - this site is amazing - I love reading all the posts. Peace to you all. Sealgaire.

Guest Guest

Becca-anne,

I certainly do love what you have written - 'Setting a good example for children takes all the fun out of middle age.'

Such true words indeed. They made me smile when I read them. Cheers! Sealgaire.

Guest Guest

Welcome sealgaire...

If you'd like to have a by-line put under your id like Becca's just let me know and I can put it in for you. For some reason, that area of a person's id can only be changed by Admin.

We're glad you've joined us though, and if you need a thing, just let us know.

Guest Guest

We Aussies do have a peculiar sense of humour (and yes we spell that word differently too lol). I have never travelled to your great country but have travelled extensively in mine. Visiting the States is certainly something I would love to do. We dont have here a site like this. There are a few really good survival sites but they are more male orientated, and God Bless the menfolk, but they do not see life as we women do! I always say, that is why God made us THE Mothers in this world! Cheers! Sealgaire.