MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
palestar

Needing prayer

The police need to know about the threats. They can step up patrols in the area. If the threats are of a more direct nature such as specific statements about harming someone ("I'm gonna shoot you"), the police need to know that too. Also, when the police have reports of suspected illegal activity at a location, it is very difficult to spot their surveillance. They probably had this place under watchful eyes for awhile or they may have had an informant that gave them the final bit of info they needed for a bust.

I hope your family isn't bothered by these nuts anymore, but if it were me, I'd be ready for unwelcome visitors. I'd also take precautions to keep my animals from being harmed (poisoned, stolen, killed, etc.).

Quote:
The police need to know about the threats. They can step up patrols in the area. If the threats are of a more direct nature such as specific statements about harming someone ("I'm gonna shoot you"), the police need to know that too. Also, when the police have reports of suspected illegal activity at a location, it is very difficult to spot their surveillance. They probably had this place under watchful eyes for awhile or they may have had an informant that gave them the final bit of info they needed for a bust.

I hope your family isn't bothered by these nuts anymore, but if it were me, I'd be ready for unwelcome visitors. I'd also take precautions to keep my animals from being harmed (poisoned, stolen, killed, etc.).

We are keeping our eyes open and we've been very careful about our dog. His safety has been a major concern for us.

Trouble makers like these rarely hang around when the police are getting in their face.

They will get tired of them showing up at their door and move on.

Till then, you are in my prayers. Stay safe.

Firefly

My prayers are with you.

We have had a similar situation awhile back, and the neighbors banned together, put up camera's to bust them, and finally got enough on them to get them out of our area and in jail where they belong.

It sure would be nice if more neighbors would help out. Most of them just don't want to be bothered. OR they are content with letting other people deal with it. It had been quiet for a night or two but now the woman's (who is sitting in the county jail) ex-husband has moved into the house supposedly to keep an eye on things, and now he's inviting his buddies over to party. We watched one guy pull a baggie of something out from under the front seat of a car just last night. My husband did call the vice guy and reported what he saw and the license plates.

School starts tomorrow and my twelve year old has got to be able to sleep.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really does help!

Praying that they will actually leave without retaliation

Sue

Quote:
Praying that they will actually leave without retaliation

Sue

We're still worried about the retaliation and the landlord is concerned about damage to his property in retaliation. He told us that she paid a year's rent UP FRONT - (This is $1300 a MONTH) Yet, she's claimed to be indigent for her court case. After the parole officer spoke with the landlord, the parole officer decided to turn the investigation of the financial aspects to the FBI!! (The extended family is in the construction business and they think there might be some scams going on there).

I will keep everyone posted on the progress. Hopefully my husband will be able to sleep at night soon.

Thank you for your prayers. God is faithful!!!

We were in a similiar situation and finally had to threaten the landlord with losing his property under the drug laws. One neighbor called him and told him about the drug arrests, then told him he needed to call the d.a. about losing his house because of drug dealing. When he came to check on the house he found out that everything we'd been telling him was true and the original people had moved out 5 months before!

I'm glad you've got the FBI and the landlord involved! Prayers for it to quickly. Once our landlord came in they were gone in 10 days!

When I got home today, there was a moving truck in the neighbor's driveway and they were throwing stuff in it!! Not sure what all happened today but the electric company was there this morning and shut down the electric.

I think there is still more to this story but I was never so happy to see a moving van in my life!!!

What a relief! Are they all moved out now? I certainly hope the landlord changes the locks.

I think a lot of their belongings are still there. I don't think the furniture has left yet. BUT since the electric is cut off, they haven't stayed there. I thought they'd finish moving out this weekend but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them. I guess the police will be putting stuff out on the lawn at the end of the month. BUT IT HAS BEEN PEACEFUL and QUIET and I am so thankful and grateful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.