MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Report any *bugs* here...

Darlene

It would be a great help to MM and Admin if you would share any *bugs* or things that aren't running correctly yet on the site, in this particular thread.

MM?

My first complaint, ummmm I mean *bug* report is...

I dunno, I'm too tired, it all looks great to me. Perhaps others will be able to see what I can't see yet...lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

All of yesterday's posts (after a certain point) are gone. The forums were backed up for the final time esterday and then moved, so anything posted yesterday afternoon/evening will be gone.

Quote:
All of yesterday's posts (after a certain point) are gone. The forums were backed up for the final time esterday and then moved, so anything posted yesterday afternoon/evening will be gone.

Okay,just wondering. I do have another question. Don't know if this is anything...when not logged in the entire site has a tan background and I go to read a post, the background is tan but if I'm logged in ,it's the blue background like before we moved and the entire site has a blue background. Is the blue background what we should be seeing if logged in? Just trying to figure out what's the norm now. Thanks.

I don't know WHY the blue is still showing up at the moment, but I DO know that the tan is the recent artwork that MM was busy working on last week in preparation for our move.

I'm sure she can explain why it's not working completely on everyone's computers yet, but the tan is where we'll all eventually end up.

I was showing the blue that you're talking about up until a couple of hours ago and then all of a sudden, everything stays in the beautiful new tan now. Perhaps that is part of the process of our new IP propogating around the world, and that it's reached my part of the country already.

I dunno, but that's my uneducated, uninformed, clueless hypothesis.

lol

Quote:
I don't know WHY the blue is still showing up at the moment, but I DO know that the tan is the recent artwork that MM was busy working on last week in preparation for our move.
darlene:

I have a bug to report...he was (or she) about four inches long and about and inch wide...dark brown with a hard outer shell...had two long pinchers on the front that looked like crab claws...the thing dang near scared the heck outta me!!

Q

Quote:
I have a bug to report...he was (or she) about four inches long and about and inch wide...dark brown with a hard outer shell...had two long pinchers on the front that looked like crab claws...the thing dang near scared the heck outta me!!

rhinocerous beetle?
(and now I've gotta wait another 6.6 minutes to post this...)grrrrr

The colors on mine were brown when not logged in and changed back to the blue also when I logged in. Someone else had mentioned you have to go into "my home" and resubmit the default color in the display preferences. I did that and now it's brown when logged in. Try that and see if it works for you.

By the way..I LOVE this new brown color! So classy looking!

Kaye

Guest Guest

Weird weird weird with the blue. It's happening with me, too. I really don't know what to do.

Oh man, I'm starting to rhyme.

I'm workin' on it.

Guest Guest
Quote:

AH, I'm gonna go into the control panel now and see if I can find that setting and fix it (that's a very skerry thought lol)...

I know for me, it would really annoy me to hafta wait to run my mouth.

lol

Ok, I turned on a feature called *Quick Reply*, which actually might be kinda nice...also the default time allowance between posts has been set to 0 (MM musta fixed that) so hopefully people won't be prohibited from replying quickly.

Let us know if y'all continue to have problems with that.

Well, here is my bug. All of my posts except the last two, which I have made this week, are all under the name "worthy" instead of deanne. If you go in under my name, it's all somebody else's posts. I think I saw one signed "patty." So, whoever Patty is, I have all her posts. And all of mine are lost under the phantom name worthy. Can I please get me back?

Archived