MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Let's have some fun...

I came across a Tilia Foodsaver at a great price and wanted to offer it to our MrsS friends...it's only been used a half dozen times and has been sitting in a cabinet. It also has the lid vacuum sealer attachment with the hose.

We'll do like we have in the past, and have a name drawing...so, for the next week, if you're interested in throwing your name into the pot for a vacuum sealer, just respond in this post and at the end of the week I'll draw a name.

Good luck!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darlene you are just so sweet. I already have a vacuum sealer so will just watch and cheer for who ever gets this. Remember folks you can dry ground meat and it keeps on the shelf. So that makes a good backup if power goes out on freezers also. LOL I make beef jerky but it never lasts long enough to save any back.

Wow Darlene you are amazing. I already have one, but I wanted to say good luck to everyone. I use mine daily and love it. Walmart has reasonably priced bags also. I go thru alot of them.

I already have one thanks to a very special friend but I'll be in the cheering section.

Archived