MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Let's have some fun...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... pull my name outta the running. Seems we got a wedding present early and I have a brand new foodsaver sitting in my living room as I type. Very cool thing your doing, tho.

Oh shoot...I totally forgot about this since I'm on my road trip lol...

We'll just hafta extend it for a couple more days and get home...I should be home by Saturday or Sunday at the latest...

Sorry I'm running so late with this but I was so exhausted from the trip and today is the first day I've had any energy to do anything...the first thing my son said when I got home was "Mom? What's for dinner" *rolling eyes*...does that mean he missed me? lolol

Anyway, when the girls get home from school today, I'll have one of them pick a name from the list. This is who has joined for this giveaway:

Cat

prayed2baMom

Jennysmama

Bookworm

Spider

suzyq322

Buttercup

Glynn

Sunnyboysx3

Granny

goatherder

alldoneandready

dogmom4

Genoa

Lois

mommafitz

LivinSimple

deanne

jewlzm

Dora

Rita

CookieJar

If I've missed anyone, please let me know soon cause we'll pull a name today!

Good luck everyone!

Well...congratulations goes to Spider! Madison picked her name out of the bowl last night, so I'll be sending the vacuum sealer to her.

Thanks so much to all that participated in this drawing...it's always fun to share fun things like this with our friends here at MrsS.

darn, i missed this one. i didnt even notice the thread till now for some odd reason. congrats spider!

Archived