MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

Stephanie

Good Saturday morning . It must have been satisfying to see the boys after their first day of school and also the trip to Hobby Lobby (we don't have one but they sound great) and Walmart and then to dinner with your family. Too bad about the kitties but you're better off not having anything aggravate your allergies. Isn't it funny how some are allergic to cats and others to dogs and some to both? My DH was allergic to a little stray cat we brought in once but that's the only one - he's fine with others.

Wishing everyone a fun Saturday.

good morning everyone. pat is in chilliwack today picking up our car. as soon as her is hope, i am slappin' my big green "N" on the back and ghoing for a spin. i gotta go show it off. lol

breakfast today consists of toast with applesauce on it, and pineapple chunks for morrigan, and coffee for me.

i really dont have any plans today other than driving my new car, drinking coffee, computer games, and house work. id like to do it in that order too. lol

pat is all worried that we wont make i to edmonton, or that we will run out of gas, or money. i keep telling him dont worry! i get paid that day. so then he worries that there wont be a royal bank between here and edmonton, and he ddoes not want to have to go west to chilliwack before driving east to edmonton. i told him dont worry about it, it is under control.

well, morrigan in done breakfast, so i better release her from her highchair. have a good day!

well, i got to drive the car for the fierst time, but my DH(d!ck head) spoiled it for me. the whole time he is talking to me in this voice that he uses for thekids saying :its not a toy, its a car and stuff liek that. DUH! i'm not a friggin' idiot! anyways, he made me mad, spoiled the whle thing, and i think he owes me an apology. he keeps trying to think up excuses for me NOT to drive it. grrr!

anyways, i am done complaining for now...

Hey gals. I hope you all had a great day. I feel kind of productive today. Started scraping the loose paint off the house so we can start painting it fresh. I think it has 4 decades worth of paint on it. Atleast we can identify 5 different colors.

Pixie Im sorry things didnt go well on your first time driving. My husband was possessive of his "new to us" truck before it got a couple dings in it. My son just put a new ding in the car. He was trying to fix it- WITH A HAMMER!

Anyways my arms are killing me I just thought I would check in and see what has been going on in here today.

Hope tomorrow goes better!

Archived