MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Let's Share a Picture of our Kitchens... (PART 2)

What a lovely family, Snowmom! All of your boys are handsome and the pizza looks so yummy!!! Maybe, I should get my ovens fixed...I used to make homemade pizza every Friday night! NAH! More work!!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all have lovely kitchens and families!

I would like to point out...those cute little Sunflower salt & pepper shakers on top of my fridge,were sent to me by Pixie in the secret exchange. (I was going to take pictures and post them when I received them but, I couldn't find my camera. I found it the other day in my camp trailer

Ooh, DM4, I saw a FlyLady calendar on your fridge! I have one next to my front door.

Yep! It has a very prominent place in my kitchen for years. I became a Flybaby 5 yrs ago and have tossed so much junk little by little. Also has helped me get a pantry organized.

Stacy

LOL, Mom11--I think kids these days are born knowing how to do all this technical stuff. I taught my daughter how to use the computer when she was 8 years old (when we got online for the first time) and she just ran with it. Now I find myself asking her how to do things, lol--and it's not like she ever took a computer class, either. Anyway, yep, getting the kids to help post your pictures counts! 13.gifDefinitely!

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's kitchens. Thanks for sharing!

No, glynn came over and took photos of *MY* house... (now what was your address again? I am packed and ready to move in)...!

sheesh, half my house fits in glynns kitchen!

Archived