MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hump day

mommafitz

Good morning everyone! Can't believe I'm already up and on the computer. I've got the coffee brewed and have to clean up the kitchen since I didn't do it last night - yikes! I went to our room and just laid down on the bed, next thing I know my dh is telling me to move so he can fix the blankets and it was only around 9:30 p.m. I usually don't get to bed until at least 10:30 or 11:00 so I must've been tired

Well, I better go and get some more posts read before I tackle the dishes and getting breakfast ready. Have a beautiful day!

Belated happy anniversary, Bookworm!

This morning, I'm going to bake bread.

Dh is hoping to meet me and the girls at lunch time for a trip to the range and a quick bite of food. We usually go to the range after his workday is over, but he has to stay late tonight.

Wednesday is dh's night to hang out with the boys, so he'll go there whenever he does get out of work. That effectively means I don't have to make dinner. The children are quite happy with fresh bread, some cheese and fruit.

I'm working up to doing some pressure canning tomorrow, getting things prepped, etc.

Archived