MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Christmas CArd Exchange?

MommyofSeven

For those of us that either can't afford crafty stuff, aren't crafty enough to do ornaments, or simply don't have time to do ornaments, can we do a Christmas Card Exchange? Cheaper, less time consuming, and no glue gun required. If cost became a concern, we could limit it to 10 cards or so each. Of course, those of you crafty enough to do the ornament exchange could participate as well, but if you send hand painted or modge podged cards you might be sent to Westie for her undertaker services!

Thoughts, comments?

Mo7

OK let's put Monday Nov 6 as the deadline to sign up.

Once we've got all the sign ups I'll count them. If we have more than say 20 or so, I will put up a poll if everyone wants to do everyone or limit it for financial reasons.

You can PM me your mailing address and I'll work on those as well.

Mo7

Count me in-PM on the way.

Kim-click on MO7 name on the left of her post; at the botttom of her profile click on 'send a private message'; write your message and send.

So far it looks like we have about 10 ladies participating. Remember, if you've thought about it, that you have until Nov 6 to sign up, and if you're concerned about cost, we will discuss the option of limiting it to only 10 or so cards mailed out, depending on how many total participants we have. Also, they can be mailed out over time, a few this week, a few the week after, etc.

This is going to be so much fun!

Mo7

Well I didn't mean to type that I was excluding those from the ornament exchange! I'll go edit my orignal post! Me, I'm lucky if I can glue gun the glue to itself, much less put anything together! I'd love to see the ornament exchange ladies here!

Mo7

This sounds like something I could do, but what exactly do we do? What I mean is, how exactly does it work?

Amber,

You've already PMed me your address, that's the first step.

Today is the deadline to sign up.

by Friday, I will PM you a list of names and addresses. We are looking at less than 20 right now, so everyone will get all the names and addresses.

Then you'll have a few weeks to get your Christmas cards out.

It's pretty simple!

If you have any otehr questions, let me know!

Mo7

Archived