MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are you Missing MrsS?

Momo

I've missed a few regular posters and I haven't heard any info about them.

Anyone heard from Theyd, CeeGee, gjwandkids, Magpie or Jeanettecentaur? Just wondering how they are or if I have just missed their posts somehow.

If you are lurking stop in and say HI.

I have been gone for awhile, work has been so hectic that when I get home, get my chores done, it is all I can do to stare at the boob tube like a zombie. But the good news is that I am changing jobs soon and should have more time. The job I have now has had my stress level maxed out most of this year.

Well, I don't know if anybody missed me or not (teeheehee)...but I've been mia for awhile too. I'm still here, just reading and not doing alot of posting. Past couple of months have been stressful. Dh had two months worth of invoices out for his business and the other company only paid us for 3 weeks worth. They said they were having "cash flow issues." Well, guess what? So were we!! Anyway, they seem to have gotten their hinies in gear and have picked their payments back up ~~~ fingers crossed. Anyway, I'm still here and I always know if I have questions about anything from water barrels to canning I can always jump back in the conversation and ask!

I'm here, Cookie...thanks for asking about me. 0002.gif I read everyday but haven't been posting much lately. Just feeling kind of quiet, but also, I don't ever seem to have more than just a short time online before I get interrupted. Hubby is on vacation this week and daughter is sick with a nasty bug, but we're doing okay. 0022.gif

MountainMommy came to mind today. Haven't heard from her in awhile.

There are others who haven't posted lately. You know who you are even if we're also too caught up with daily life to realize you're MIA for a bit.

So, if you're reading and can't post... too busy, overwhelmed, tired, stressed, or whatever and can only manage a graemlin, jump in anywhere and try doing that. Don't have to write anything if you don't feel like it.

May be hard to believe (since often such a blabber lip LOL)... but some times things get so crazy and the pressure so bad IRL just can't find any words to say or write until work thru that time.

Post what you can. A

on that note i thought i would say hi since i have been busybusy too. we survived christmas!! :P

I am here now. It's been a lulu of a year and 2007 just has to be better. I've just been distracted by other things. My sister was diagnosed with cancer in the spring, had a colostomy, chemo, radiation and now more chemo - the light at the end of the tunnel should be coming up soon there.

A good friend and her husband died in a house fire on the 15th and their funeral is tomorrow.

Just plain hard parts of life.

I would love to hear some good news like a marriage or new baby coming.

Archived