MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wake-up Wednesday!

Momo

I can't believe I'm the first one here. The post Christmas celebrations must be going on still.

Today I MUST do and the kitchen finished yesterday. It was a disaster area from my last minute Christmas treat baking.

After the laundry is done I'll help DH finish the drywall in the basement. We are fixing half of the basement as a theatre/tv room. We put in French doors and now we have to do a little drywall and painting. The Princesses can't wait until it is done.

Today will be a long day. Maybe tomorrow I can go to the store and use my clothing gift card my son got me for Christmas.

Have a great day all!

Howdy.

Today it's windy and cool. Summer has not arrived to our end of the world yet...we continue to have hope!

Our town still has siesta from 1pm to 4:30pm and almost all the stores close during that time. So we're getting ready to walk into town to do some afternoon shopping. Stops include the health food/bulk food store, chicken store, post office, deli, fabric store, veggie/fruit store and a few other places. We have a visitor from the US staying with us for 6 weeks and she wants to do some shopping for her family and friends.

We getting excited for tomorrow. We've got a car rented for 4 days so we can do some sightseeing with our visitor and weather permitting, some hiking in the local national park!

Hope ya'll are having a great Wednesday!!

Patagoniagal

Today I've done one load of laundry, fixed a crockpot full of spaghetti sauce and ran a few errands. Just eating lunch now and preparing for the rest of the day. I'm making a cheesecake for a friend. The weather is warmer, in the 40s, but the skies look like they are bringing us some more rain or snow.

Well, better go and look around, finish eating and get busy again. Hope you are all having a good week!

Not getting much done today. This week is a busy week at work. So taking it easy at home. I love the holidays, but am feeling relieved that it's ALMOST over. DBF is out chopping wood-(and from the sound of it, probably getting frustrated-ELM! Yuck!). Seem to be stressin' a little, thinking about getting through the rest of this winter and on to SPRING! Can't believe I think I've already got a touch of cabin fever and it's not even January.

Archived