MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Looking for Joy's journey and legacy

Hi All !

I had started reading these stories at Frugal's old sight over a year ago, then I had some hard times come along and did not have internet for quite some time.

Frugal's new board does not have any of the old stories left and I went searching for the stories and was lead here.

I joined when I saw the wealth of information here you all have done a wonderful job.

BUT, hehehe, I still have not found the stories. Can anyone please help me to find them ?

I was at the point were they were coming back from the reservation in the wagon when it was wrecked and have been dieing to know what happened next all this time.

Thank You

Jeff

I hadn't realised until now that they were missing. The stories were 'stickied' at the top of this section. The only thoughts I can come up with is that Happygirl is a moderator and when we changed servers all the admin/mods posts were deleted.

... and I think that is about as far as the stories went, we all miss reading them

I found one stored in my Mrs S files...

Gosh. I never read Legacy, so can't help you with the ending of that one. If Joy is still a member of Frugal's, she probably has the story. She probably didn't realize she needed to re-post it when they set up the new forum.

I have a habit of doing copy and paste and so I do have most if not all of it. th6dee1705-2.gif

Oh you guys are the best!!! Thank You for all you efforts in reposting the story. She is such a good story teller, able to bring out so many emotions from the reader.

Again Thank You

Jeff

perhaps happygirl could put it on a geocities web page so it can stay there forever?

I know lots of < br> but we can help.

I have missed HappyGirl's stories so much! I'm heading over there to reread them.

I think she just meant to those threads, Ghost...

I am re-reading Joy's Legacy under Within These Pages on this website.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.