MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Good morning Mommafitz and everyone else! I just finished my first He is grounded for at least two weeks and is banned from hanging out with one of his buddies for even longer. He was supposed to be home from a BB game by 4:50 yesterday afternoon (I have to pick up dh from work at 5) and it was 6 when he got home. I wasn't worried that he was any where else so we just let him stay late. One of our friends brought him home (we're 2 minutes from the school). We had asked him to give him a message but he was kind enough to drive him up to the house. The other kid is polite enough but every time we let those two hang out together for too long there's some rule being broken. His excuse was "they went into overtime!" GEEZ!

Anyway, this afternoon I'll just be trying to keep things done so I won't have to do much tomorrow and we can enjoy Sunday. I'm going to do some more work on our BOBs this weekend too. I'm going to let the kiddos help out since I'm working mainly on theirs.

I sure hope everyone's day is beautiful and easy going!

Sat is my catch up day--I will try to get the bar between the kitchen and the den cleaned off, I have let it go for a week and it is about a foot deep. I think that is what Flylady calls a hot spot. Well having Christmas and then going on a trip right after has me all confused. So today is pick-up and put back day.

Your posts reminded me I loaded the dishwasher but I didn't turn it on!!!!

Maybe next week I will get it together.

Archived