MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

pictures

zzelle

i got on here this morning and none of the pictures will show up for Mrs.S or anybodies sigges. i have the boxes checked to show them but nothing. i have no idea how to fix this so help please. anyone else having this problem. thank you will appreciate any and all help. thanks a bunch.

Zelle, it could be a few things...

1. Server issues, as addressed in previous posts.

2. Thurs AMs we have a lot of traffic, cause of chat, which also could have contributed to the server not loading the pics correctly (esp if you're on a slower connection).

3. Your system could need to be rebooted.

4. Unknown and unexplainable glitch. If you reboot and still ccan't display pics, let me know. Traffic has slowed down greatly.

Mo7

First, clear your cache. If you don't know how to do that, I will talk you through it (but not till at least tomorrow when I have time to type it out LOL), and your cookies. Once you do that, your log on info will be lost, so make sure you remember all of your sign ins and passwords to various sites.

I would also recommend checking internet explorer to make sure you have the latest version.

I don't use IE because of the multiple problems I have with my version of XP (that's a long story, I'll spare you the gory details LOl), but instead use mozilla firefox. I highly recommend this browser to anyone running XP, because soon IE will be formulated to deal with Vista, which will cause some problems for the multitude of folks who are still running XP.

I am also not discounting server problems yet, either. CAt posted about the sunspots, which wreck havoc on all kinds of stuff. I got the same error message again today that I posted about a few days ago. It could simply be that by the time the info from the server pings to your location, some of the info is lost in transmission.

Mo7

OK I will type out directions tomorrow sometime for you. I'm making it sound hard but it's really not, I just want to make sure I'm clear for you. In the meantime, make sure you have all of your log ins and passwords for the sites you visit.

Mo7

i downloaded mozilla and now everything shows up. i have no idea even on yahoo it is working. thank you for your help and i hope it is fixed. thanks again for everything mommyof7. thanks

Archived