MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MREDepot

mistylady

Hi everyone,

I sent the owner of MREdepot a mote and asked if it was alright to put his link up in this forum and guess what.... he said it great and giving us a discount of 21% if you type in Surivival in the coupon box! He has some great stuff and the forum that I visit that he is on has some great comments on his service and merchandise from customers. I've read his posts ansering peoples questions and he gives everything the attention it deserves.

He has honey really reasonable! www.MREdepot.com And he said that he will have over 75 new items coming in the next couple of weeks!

Re:honey--Iam wondering the source of the honey. Many of the commercial outfits buy from countrys all over the world, mix them together and that is what you buy. I am told that local honey is best for you as it has the additional value in that it may help you with allergies to specific local plant pollen. I could be way off---anyone else have info on this.

By the way, I am new here, referred from Curevents by goat lady I think. What a lovely site!

ww,

Yes, local honey is your best bet, as far as allergies go, but not always feasable for some people. Here it goes for about $18/qt. and I've seen it as high as $20/pt. While I do always check ingredients to make sure the honey doesn't have sugar and water for it, I will buy it from other sources because at that price it's WAY to expensive for what we go through!

Welcome to the site.

Mo7

Archived