MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IndyGirl

Hi I'm new.

Hello just thought I'd stop in to say Hi. I live in Indiana and we are sortive new to prepping about a year now.

Any advice would be great....Thanks

18"+ and still falling.....

here in north central Indiana

Welcome IndyGirl...we're so glad you've joined us at MrsS!

We have a wealth of information contained in our forums, a great group of people who absolutely love helping others, so any questions you may have, feel free to ask, and don't be shy!

So good to have you with us, you will grow so much here. Preparedness will become a part of who you are. The more you learn, the more you know you have a long way to go, and that it will become an important focus on taking care of yourself and your family.

Welcome! Just roam around and pick some posts to read and you'll see that there is lots to learn here and if you have any questions just ask! This is a very friendly place and most everyone loves to have a reason to talk! L)

Our weather is blustery and some more snow to cover the inches of ice(freezing rain) we had yesterday. The snow is falling in big fluffy puffs right now. The temps are supposed to fall all day from the toasty 18 this am to 0 tonight. I'm officially tired of winter! The good thing - the bugs should be frozen!

tGoodMorningpuppy.jpg and 18.gif to Mrs. S.

We haven't had 8 inches of snow all winter here in North Central MN. and we could really use it.

Come on in and join the club--we have fun and we cook and prepp and have a lot of fun. We like to let our hair down and be silly some, well most of the time.

If you have any questions just ask.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.