MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Why do I keep getting this?

quiltys41

We cannot proceed.

Script: /home/content/d/k/e/dkelley16/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php

Line#: 1608

SQL Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

SQL Error #: 2013

Query: SELECT U_Display, U_Groups, U_View, U_PostsPer, U_FlatPosts, U_TimeOffset,U_TimeFormat,U_LastOn,U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = '750'

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

I sometimes get those messages, but usually if I try again, it comes right up.

I am generally on here when there is little membership traffic, but often there is a lot of noni-mouses on at the same time, could it be if there are too monay people viewing that thread?

Sue

There's an unlimited ability for a large number of people to view any thread at any given time, so I don't think that's it.

I need to get MM to check to make sure we don't have any errors in the script...if I remember correctly, that happened before, but she's the tech wizard and would know better than I do what it means.

Right now she has some personal emergencies going on in her life, so I'll try to see when she might have time to come and help us here.

I too got this...

We cannot proceed.

Script: /home/content/d/k/e/dkelley16/html/ubbthreads/ci_builder.php

Line#: 54

SQL Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

SQL Error #: 2013

Query: SELECT C_Number,C_Name,C_Type,C_LastUpdate,C_Source,C_IncludeNumber,C_IncludeBody,C_Jav

ascript,C_Include,C_Width,C_RSS_92,C_RSS_1,C_RSS_2,C_CacheFor,C_Ext,C_FileLock,C_

Members FROM w3t_ContentIslands WHERE C_Type IN ('visitors')

I keep getting this one:

We cannot proceed.

Script: /home/content/d/k/e/dkelley16/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php

Line#: 1608

SQL Error: MySQL server has gone away

SQL Error #: 2006

Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = ''

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Archived