MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Curse(r) this new board we got !

well hope that subject title got you interested in looking here?

busted

I was talking about all the new cool things your curser can do on this new Forum/board

Now everytime I have been on lately I keep finding things that are so good and I don't know if you all are seeing them or useing them yet?

Like I LOVE the box called shout on the side But here at the Homestead we call it the 'Chatter Box' it is so good to be able to 'talk' live and find out what it going on right now? And you can even scroll up to read what others had posted while you were off?

Did you know that the [x] by your name means you can delete it if you do like me and miss-spell words? If you put your curser over the name it will tell you when it was posted.

The best thing is when you are checking the active topic list? If you put the curse over the heading SUBJECT for the last person to post it will show you what they said. Saves a lot of time as now you don't have to open it to see what so and so said.

So this is just a start . . . .

what new thing have you found and/or like?

I think we are all glad that MM is working on this but I bet she is having a BALL finding things to stick in here and Darlene is right there too. bighug

PS hey L@@K more smilies ! thanksrofl :cool1: cheerclap

See what I mean there were not there the othe day?

AmishMichael2.jpg

"The best thing is when you are checking the active topic list? If you put the curse over the heading SUBJECT for the last person to post it will show you what they said. Saves a lot of time as now you don't have to open it to see what so and so said."

I can't get the above quoted one to work for me. What am I doing wrong????

I love being able to see the time someone was talking. I sometimes wondered if it was a fairly recent conversation or yesterday.

This is fun, keep these hints coming and THANKS!!!

I find the Who's online box to be wildly inaccurate. Half the time when I am logged in, it doesn't show me there.

I'd also like to see if the Active Posts menu could have the choices include a Past 6hr, and Past 12hr options? I find 24hrs generates too many pages of threads, and I never use 48hr or 7 days, but I wish there was a shorter time option (some boards use "New posts since last visit" which is PERFECT!!!!)

LOL

Nope, the message board is complete. We just need to tweak some stuff. Some of the requests just can't be met, no matter how much we'd like to.

Well, thank you for thanking me for thanking you.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived