MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Missing Icons

WormGuy

no no no!

the little green worm who peeked up from his hole and the little cute duckie who went 'quack' in blinky yellow letters....

*sniff sniff*

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wide-eyed.gifWORMANIM.GIF No luck on the duck...

Do you remember who had used the duck, L.M. If you do, could you post it and then maybe I could find it and get it here for you. smile Then of course we have to see if Darlene and/or MM can put it back in the smilies. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

well, poop.

I can't remember where I used the duckie- I think it was a thread ABOUT baby duckies....

(and how DID you get the worm to work?)

GOODMORNINGHOUND.gif . Ok, L.M. it was you who used it, I'll give it a try. smile I did do some looking for a while yesterday and didn't find it. I'll look again today. smile

th6dee1705-2.gif

YAY! that's him! that's him! the little happy Quack Duck happy02

can he and the little green wormie peeking out of the hole be put back in the Gallery of Emoticons??? please

Originally Posted By: PoGo
shocked

Oh thanks but that's not it...I probably need to catch Mt. Rider, I used it when I was giving her heck about scooping ice chunks out of her creek barehanded and I put the shocked icon and wrote
"Scooping ice with your bare...where is that man of yours?"

LOL

Thanks though
cookie
Originally Posted By: cookiejar
Originally Posted By: PoGo
shocked

Oh thanks but that's not it...I probably need to catch Mt. Rider, I used it when I was giving her heck about scooping ice chunks out of her creek barehanded and I put the shocked icon and wrote
"Scooping ice with your bare...where is that man of yours?"

LOL

Thanks though
cookie

Who's giving me heck about what???? LOL

Hey cookiejar.......

Lookie what I found for ya.......

And I laughed myself silly reading that thread again...you and the guardian angels trying to get me thru that blasted winter we just had.... laughkick

So here it is:

ER...AH.... mecry --- it won't work for me. I can't paste it in. awwman

Alrighty then. cookie buddy, go to this page and you'll have the fetch the lil' guy yourself.

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr...;gonew=1#UNREAD

MtRider

PS: Hey! That reminds me....I never DID find the other end to that danged electrical cord and the pipe it supposed to be in....course it hasn't stopped snowing here yet..... LOL - well, it was 72 degrees today but who knows about tomorrow! wink

another possibility shocked.gif

That's him!!!

I remember you were talking about catching trout out of a frozen stream with your bare hands and I said

"Catching trout with your bare shock.gif ...WHERE is that man of yours???"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and I believe we got Zzelle then too.

Thanks so much, I loved that appaulled look shock.gif

Thanks everybody, that was the one I really missed.

And I still see Mt._Rider's Guardian angels drawing lots to see who has to trail her that day...

rofl

thanks

banana

Archived