MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Missing Icons

WormGuy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK every time I use the smilie I think MM is done - SHE must have found them all?

but here comes :

loisyumyumlaughkick

and yes that was the one we all were looking for.

Now don't get me wrong LOVE it all but -

is there any way to push some of them up into the empty spaces so we don't have to scroll down so far?

no complains just me wondering?

Unfortunately, no, and it drives me absolutely crazy. We don't have a smilie for that... lol

It's set up in the software (and I'm not a programmer, so I don't like to mess with that kind of code more than I *have* to) to show a fixed number of images per row. All I could do (and I'm half tempted, except for the work it would be), is to delete them all, then "install" them in a way that they'd line up better and take about the "same amount" of room. Does this make sense? I'm just so busy with "life" right now, and doing that is more than I can make time for.... I'm sorry. I'll try to do that as soon as I have time. thanks

By the way, I *love* the fact that you all keep posting in this forum and asking for stuff. lol

Makes me feel needed. Heheheheheh

lol (<------ hey, he's pretty crazy looking, eh?)

Sue, can you point me to Darlene's post? I think I missed it.

Originally Posted By: MountainMommy
Unfortunately, no, and it drives me absolutely crazy. We don't have a smilie for that... lol

It's set up in the software (and I'm not a programmer, so I don't like to mess with that kind of code more than I *have* to) to show a fixed number of images per row. All I could do (and I'm half tempted, except for the work it would be), is to delete them all, then "install" them in a way that they'd line up better and take about the "same amount" of room. Does this make sense? I'm just so busy with "life" right now, and doing that is more than I can make time for.... I'm sorry. I'll try to do that as soon as I have time. thanks

WOW!
you are sooooooooooo right! clapsmilie
I just went and counted them and there is 6 in each row!
never saw it that way before - but I had fun counting.
see everything you do has a reason - I just need to find out what it is . bow

Michael1

thth30109f94.gif again MM for the lois and yumyumclapsmiliesmile But, there are two I don't see, one is the snowman2.gif and the other is the one that is crying, not sure where to find it so didn't go looking for it. I do have a larger one though. cryingbluetears.gif

Also, we did have a stairs but this one is better I think so do you think you could add this one??? STAIRS.jpg

You know you are needed here MM, and you know we all love you. smilethGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg

Originally Posted By: MountainMommy
By the way, I *love* the fact that you all keep posting in this forum and asking for stuff. lol

Makes me feel needed. Heheheheheh

lol (

Uh oh, she's opened the floodgates now..... whistle I went looking for 'cry face' and found a couple other old missing friends nearby. I can't even get them with 'copy-paste' Doesn't function with my Mac. So here they are like this:

http://www.mrssurvival.com/ubbthreads/imag...ins/sassing.gif

http://www.mrssurvival.com/ubbthreads/imag...mlins/yahoo.gif

http://www.mrssurvival.com/ubbthreads/imag...mlins/mecry.gif

MtRider

thth30109f94.gif MM. thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Ok, so you won't use the :STAIRS: , but we do in the Spa forum. smile So, if you join us in our walking, you can count how many times you go up and down, or down and up the :STAIRS: .

You see, MM did this one for me. smile

Oh, by the way, Michael1 do you use the :joan: or running one much??? See, there are some we don't use a lot, but some of us do use them sometimes. smileclapsmilie :peep: to make sure I'm not in the line of :gun:

Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
I could tell Lori "there is a guy outside and he just :STAIRS: at me?"

rofl

Ok everyone...

We're starting to get overlapping smilies and duplicates.

I'm gonna hafta go through and delete some of these cause there's no reason we need to have 3 smilies that all illustrate the same thing.

It's just starting to feel very unorganized. Let's hold off on any more smilies till we (or I) get this organized.

MM? I think you've created a bunch of baby monsters around here...rofl!

Archived