MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whats for dinner???

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hubba's going to be working late. And since the kids and I'll be outside a good part of the day, I think we'll be snacking this evening- quick, easy and won't heat up the house (we're hitting the 90-ish marks and our AC's leaking, so "trying" not to use th AC til it's fixed.

I think we will have porkchops cooked on the firepit tonight.. With mashed potatoes and yellow rice.. maybe some sliced tomatoes for some color!

Doesn't look like we will be getting to use the firepit since it's done nothing put sprinkle all day long.. I think I'll just throw them in the broiler pan.

Big ole bowl of bbq turtle and veges (bell pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms). SPICY! HOT, HOT, HOT!! yumyum

Last night I made a Tuna Noodle Hotdish, that is what it is called in MN., otherwise others call it a casserole. I made that for Old Pine, as I don't like it, and I fixed Pork Ribs for me, as he doesn't care for those so much. smile It all went in the oven so no big deal. smile

Tonight we will be having Mock Chow Mein. We both like this. smileth6dee1705-2.gifHAVEANICEDAYSUN.gif

My sister use to cook turtle and it was soooo good.

Leftovers tonight....there is only two of us know but I am still cooking like there are teenagers around! I'll get the hang of cooking for two yet...

Q

Quiltys, that is one thing I fear I may never get used to. Of course, I have quite awhile yet, but I cook so much food now I can't imagine only cooking for the two of us LOL.

Tonight is cheeseburgers. I'll cook up 5 lbs worth so we can ahve some frozen for quick lunches.

Mo7

Archived