MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whats for dinner???

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its freezing here so Im thinking on warming up some of the KA chicken soup to finish it off before I can more of it. Hopefully this will be the last cold day.. it says its going to warm up again. We will see smile

Maybe I will join Snowmom for lunch lol

Instead of pizza for lunch I made the kids favorite. Tuna salad.

carrots celery boiled eggs(more times than not.. just the whites) pickles tuna and 2-3 tablespoons of light mayo..

served on bread /tortilla/ or even on a bed of lettuce. They eat it like its their last meal ever!

Breakfast-eggs, hashbrowns, side pork, toast-with the leftover cube steak gravy from yesterday. yumyum

Tonight it will be pork chops some way. smile

Jewlzm, come on over a week from Monday and we'll go to Pizza Hut again. smile You are only a couple states away, so it wouldn't take you long. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

Did some cooking ahead for the weekend. Hamburger lasagna and scalloped potatoes with hot dogs.

we had a late lunch of "cowboy stew" & cornbread courtesy of Hubba's sister who is in town. We went to MIL's house. SO the kids had some ice cream and I had the rest of my hummus & R's currently eating a stekumm sarni here on the home front.

Buckwheat pancakes.

And Kayla? What the heck is stekumm sarni? shrug

Archived