MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Taking the plunge

rootdiggr

Hello to all. I have lurked here occasionaly over the past year or so, but never registered because I was so short on time. But due to an unexpected bout of unemployment, I have found a little more time on my hands. frown I have been prepping for over 25 years, but still have a lot to learn. My main interests are genealogy, reading, and learning new skills. I already know that you are are great people on this board, with a lot of knowledge, and I hope to be able to share what I have as well.

Kathy

goodmorningrainandsun.gif and WELCOMESUNPORCH.jpg to Mrs. S.

I'm sorry about your job, but sure glad you decided to join us here. smile

Oh, genealogy is such an interesting subject. Come on down to the Family Tree, and I'm sure you can see what some of the rest of us are working on. smile

HAVEANICEDAY8.gif

For heaven's sake AH, give the girl time ! She's only been here for 5 hours ! neener

Holy Cow.. Shes new!!! It takes awhile before your up all night trying to get that one last post in! SHeeSH.

Just a side note. AH hasnt slept in the last two months. He trys to post as much as he can so he can be up next to Snowmom smile

welcome to the family so glad you finally took the plunge and joined us now pull up a chair and get comfy and share away about all you have learned in 25 yrs of prepping smile

I am so NOT competitive. I am more the person holding out bottles of water for the marathoners to grab as they walk by. :coke: (No water smily)

Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
star WELCOME star

Just a little hint for you . . . .

with only 1 post so far you are NEVER going to win the race we are having right now with posting replies. wink

Better get a move on before we leave you in the dust! shocked

rofl

Michael2

so says

Michael

Archived