MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Taking the plunge

rootdiggr

**Hearing the sound of thousands of feet clicking under computer desks...**

roflroflrofl

17.gif rootdigger!!!

Wondering what kinds of roots you dig... hmm.gif Hubby and I like Sassafrass.

If ya *have* to be off work, you couldn't have found another better place to be.

bighug

welcome6 I like :coke: better than water. Glad someone is their to hand it out. Share your knowledge with us. I didn't find this site until after I quit my job last year. Before I wasn't on the computer very often. You have found a great home.

Don't say he's harmless, you're liable to crush the fella's spirit ! In reality he's - croc.gif heh,heh

Quote:
hi!

Taking Westie's temperature eek. You've been awful quiet around here 5 days and that's all? Not even going to hassle the new people, give them hard time or nuttin'? Cat got your tongue? grin

O.k. so I've missed you! busted

BTW... welcome6 rootdiggr. Sorry to hear about the job but glad you're here!!! bighug
Originally Posted By: rootdiggr
I have been prepping for over 25 years,

Yikes, I have GOT to slow down when I read! I thought you said you'd been PREGNANT for 25 years!!!! DarleneSwoon I'm thinkin "well don't stop now, birth would be a doosy!" eek
Originally Posted By: Granny
Quote:
hi!

Taking Westie's temperature eek. You've been awful quiet around here 5 days and that's all? Not even going to hassle the new people, give them hard time or nuttin'? Cat got your tongue? grin

O.k. so I've missed you! busted

CAT! Give Westie her tongue back! DAAAAARLEEEENE! Cat's got Westie's tongue again. eekrofl

Hi RD! wave3.gif Nice to meet ya.

25 yrs, huh? Ever raised chick's? Check out 'Country Homesteading'-I'm having 'problems'.

SE Virginia? Heard they make some mighty fine shine down there. rofl We're having a contest with Quilty and Leah in 'The Edge'-a post about negotiating in Appalachia.

Glad you've joined us.

welcome.gif
Originally Posted By: GoatLady
Originally Posted By: rootdiggr
I have been prepping for over 25 years,

Yikes, I have GOT to slow down when I read! I thought you said you'd been PREGNANT for 25 years!!!! DarleneSwoon I'm thinkin "well don't stop now, birth would be a doosy!" eek

Now that is not EVEN funny!
Originally Posted By: Necie

Hi RD! wave3.gif Nice to meet ya.

25 yrs, huh? Ever raised chick's? Check out 'Country Homesteading'-I'm having 'problems'.

SE Virginia? Heard they make some mighty fine shine down there. rofl We're having a contest with Quilty and Leah in 'The Edge'-a post about negotiating in Appalachia.

The shine would be SouthWEST Virginia. We are too high-class for that sort of thing here!!! queen

Sorry, I've never lived where I could have chickens. That one is still on my to-do list.

Archived