MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

So, then, what *DO* you want??

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What is your *ideal* old age life???

Me... well...

I want to be healthy; able to walk and move and get around if I want to travel (or not).

I want good mental health; I want to keep doing crossword puzzles and learning new things so I don't slip into the dullness of just me.

I want my DH (Dear Husband) there; he makes my life feel more secure and stable, and helps me over the rough spots.

I want babies there; LOTS and lots of babies!! Not necessarily grandkids, though I hope they will come in the right time. No, I'd like to volunteer somewhere where I can hug and hold and love babies - possibly a hospital.

I want my children to have good mates; to know that they are cherished and in love, as well as secure in a healthy marriage.

These are not necessarily in any particular order, just random thoughts strung together.

So... how about you?

------------------

cat.jpg

Guest Guest

Ditto on everything you said Cat and I also want a peaceful world. I used to think I could take care of my family and others if whatever hit the fan. In my old age I know they'll have to take care of me and that's a scary thought, being a burden!

------------------

dee.jpg

Guest Guest

I want to be able to live in my own home until the end, surrounded by my loved ones, and still sharp as a tack like my grandma smile.gif I hope I can still do everything I love!

------------------

becca.jpg

Climb stairs, this is so important, it goes with the walking. When the knees start to go, this gets harder and harder. frown.gif Just have to keep working at it.

Also to enjoy the out of doors, be able to go out when the weather is nice.

I don't want to have to be in a nursing home.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Ohhhh...

I would like to be healthy with my husband at my side. I would like him healthy too!

I want to be able to get around, garden, swim, play with my nieces and nephews kids...if they have any, be involved at church helping other women.

I want to be a person that people enjoy to be around and would want to come have tea with.

I want to live everyday of my life for the Lord...never for myself...ooops, I know I have already failed there. Thank God for his unfailing love and incredible mercy. smile.gif