MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Wednesday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGLADIES.gif

Today the sun is not shining again and the temp is only 37º right now and our high is to reach 65º today according to the Weather Bug.

For breakfast today we will have some ORANGEJUICE2.jpgwater3.jpgmilk2.jpgBREAKFAST1.jpg and fruit.jpg so you all enjoy.

I don't think I mentioned the fact that we didn't have water when we got up yesterday, well, Old Pine thought it was a fuse, but found out it wasn't that, so had to go to town and get a new pump. He got some of the things he needed to change the pump, so had to make the 3rd trip to town and get the rest of the things he needed. By the time he got everything and got the new pump on, it was after dinner time. Now, he was having more problems, he couldn't get it to prime so now he is going to call the well guy out as he thinks the deal at the bottom of the well, not the sand pipe, but something else is bad. frown This had to be replace about 25 years ago or so too. So, yes, I am setting here without running water. We did go to the neighbors and get some water, as NO, I don't have any saved up. I know, I know, I should have had, but didn't.

I'll have plenty of dirty dishes to do when we do get water for sure. Also the laundry will need to be done. I had planned to do a couple loads yesterday.

I want you all to know that we are going to be grandparents in August. smile Here is a picture, ultra sound, that is, that was taken yesterday. smileBABYBLOG1.jpg It is a boy, so they were told. smile

I suppose I should get going and get something done around here. I do know I need to start on making the blanket for our new grandson too. smile

I hope you all HAVEANICEDAY8.gif and HAPPYWEDNESDAY2.gif

Aren't these ultra sounds amazing things Snowmom!!!

I'm taking a friend for her first visit to the oncologist today so that won't be fun.

It's sunny and 52 as I write. It's supposed to be sunny and close to 70 later this afternoon but the winds are to start up again. ACK!!!

You all have a good day. bighug

WOW! Those ultrasounds just keep getting better and better!

Congrats Snowmom!

Its going to be pushing 90 here today.. glad I got my hair cut yesterday. I need to do my running around today and get started on weeding my garden. *sigh* Im not sure if today is the day to do it with the hot weather but oh well.

Y'all have a good day!

That Ultrasound photo is amazing, so much better than way back in the 70's & 80's. Congrats, SnowMom! Hope your water is fixed soon.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Time just slips away faster & faster, it seems. I have laundry & dishes to do myself. and I think I'll bake some cookies today. It sure has cooled off enough outside to do some baking.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Wow, I can't believe the clarity of picture of your Grandson. Just amazing!

I'm praying for work but doesn't look promising today. Weather is nice but I've got nothing to do seeing I'm likely moving no need to make a garden here. I suppost I could start on one up at the other property but then again that is not a full blown for sure thing yet either. So I wait. I'm not the most patient person in the world. I'm feeling very antsy and don't know what I should be doing.

Oh well better days to come.

Have a great evening everyone!

Archived