MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Jo!!!!

Jewlzm

Oh, my, guess there were several who missed it.

So, HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU.gifHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU.gifHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU.gif Jo, HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU.gif

Here, lets have some icecreamhappybirthday.gif and cupcakes.jpg or would you rather have a ththBirthdayCake.jpg

Hope you had a great day. th6dee1705-2.gif

• 5 weeks later...

aww man... seeing this post makes me realize how long i have been away!!

for those wondering, jo is still pregnant!! due begining of july.

OK disregard my last post about how much longer she has! Wow it's pretty close now.. Hey when you go visit make sure you take lots of pics of that new baby!

oh i plan on taking lots of extra film!! ( i have one of those "old fashioned" cameras....there are no PORTS of any sort on my camera...lol)

• 1 month later...

Apparently, I missed my birthday too! Thanks everyone. I've been reading some of the posts here over the past few days...there's not much else to do when feeding a hungry baby ;-)

See, I always come back eventually!

~Jo

JO, Congradulations and happyBD But won't you tell us about the baby???? Or did you and I missed it. Tell again if you did. grin

bighug

I haven't really posted much about the baby. Pixie posted an announcement and picture when Juliana was first born.

Juliana was born July 5 after I was ordered into the hospital by my doctor (because I was 7 cm dilated, with no pain, and she said that the baby would just fall out). I had only 2 hours of the most intense pain of my life, and was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours. She is the first grandchild on my hubby's side, and the fifth granddaughter on my side (no boys). She's now 3.5 weeks old, and very sweet...and a bit cranky. I'm hoping that's just because she's a little sick right now.

I was going to post a picture, but I'm having difficulty with that right now, sorry. Maybe it will work later.

~Jo

Archived