MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ArmyOfFive4God

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS WEEK TO PREPARE? PART 24

Started dehydrating apple slices, made 22 pints of plum jam and 13 qts. of applesauce, had DS pick two more buckets of apples.

One bucket makes a batch of applesauce or pie filling. Need to pick up my bulk orders tomorrow. Winterized the travel trailer and parked in its spot. (This is also the unofficial BOVehicle)

Will continue on with the canning as time allows...

Toni

I've been drying & vaccing LOTS of peppers. Started canning with my pressure canner (are ya tired of hearing about that yet?), planning next year's garden & stocking up when there's a good sale!

Picked and put 8 pints of greens and 1 quart chopped bell peppers in freezer. Still learning how to milk a cow. This will be first morning I will milk by myself....hubby had to leave r-e-a-l early this morning.....so better get at it (it may take me until lunch to get the job done. lol)

Originally Posted By: whitewolf55
Picked and put 8 pints of greens and 1 quart chopped bell peppers in freezer. Still learning how to milk a cow. This will be first morning I will milk by myself....hubby had to leave r-e-a-l early this morning.....so better get at it (it may take me until lunch to get the job done. lol)

Poor cow. LOL!

Put in an order with Honeyville farms for whole powdered eggs and wheat gluten.

Stacy