MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snowmom

Christmas Ornament Exchange

GOODMORNINGMYFRIEND.jpg ,

Wes, I'll just send you the list with addresses, and you can send your own out again this year. smile Will that be ok???

Do you still have last years list??

So, now we have Wes on the list too, that makes 13, they are:

Mommato3boys, Pauline, Deb2of9, Dogmom4, farmgal, WiccadStargazer, Nett, Pigzzilla, Melissa, Buttercup, Pixie, Wes, and myself.

Come on there is still time, where are the rest of you who like to do crafts and exchanges. smileHUGS37.gif

9.gif

12.gif

Sign me up please! By the way, I love the elves - my mom used to have some very similar to those that she hung around the house at Christmas.

Dawn

Okay, then the count stands at 13 at the moment. That gives me a good starting point. I located my "creation". And those elves are adorable. Grandma used to place them around the house when we were kids and tell us they were Santa's spies. I would love to find one in the box of exchanges! Still two more weeks, who else will join in? yeahthat

Helloooooooooo my friend, Snowmom.......

Is it too late to get on the Ornament exchange list? I'd like to do it if I may. Is there a theme?

9.gif

21.gif19.gif

GOODAFTERNOONBIRDSANDFLOWERS.jpg everyone. smile

Just came on and found more registered to make the Christmas Ornaments. smile YES!!

So far we have 15, they are:

Mommato3boys, Pauline, Deb2of9, Dogmom4, farmgal, WiccadStargazer, Nett, Pigzzilla, Melissa, Buttercup, Pixie, Wes, halfpint, logcabinmama, and myself.

This is great. smile

Halfpint, you are on the list too now too as is logcabinmama. smile

WELCOMBACKFLASHINGCOLORS.gif logcabinmama. smile Oh yes, my friend, you are sure in time to join the fun. And the only theme is Christmas . smile8.gif25.gif4.gif You make what you want to. smile Where have you been keeping yourself. smileHUGS22.gif

12.gif

I'll post the end of the sign up time later on, but it is the 25th of Aug. so there are almost 2 weeks left. smile Remember, you will send all the ornaments to me along with $5.00 for postage and I'll repack and send them on to each person who signed up. Well, now Wes is going to send her own, so I will give her your addresses. smile She said it was going to cost about $5.00 each to send, so she can ship her own. smile The ornaments need to be mailed to me by Oct. 26th as I would like to have all the Christmas Ornaments by Saturday, Nov. 3, 2007, this way I can re-box them and get them sent on. Everyone should get them by Nov. 20th this way. smile

Have fun. smileHUGS35.gifHAPPYMONDAY7.gif2d568b53.jpg

there is one theme I have to abide by...

GET IT MAILED ON TIME!

I am only a year late on last years! but working on them

I know I have asked some strange questions.. but Pixie got me thinking! so blame Pixie!!!

why not make something you can hang year round?

so see why you have to blame pixie!

Okay Pixie it is all your fault!! But that is okay now it just adds to the excitment westbrook. Making me more curious!

Originally Posted By: westbrook
I know I have asked some strange questions.. but Pixie got me thinking! so blame Pixie!!!

why not make something you can hang year round?

so see why you have to blame pixie!

so friday.. I start dumpster diving for the right colors for each of you..

and ladies.. you know who you are.. WHITE doesn't help! you may end up with WHITE and then it will blend with your WHITE kitchen and never be seen.. course maybe that is a good thing? though I am not sure I can find white white in a dumpster.. but one can hope!

Odd questions now she is going dumpster diving hummm!!! Snowmom is hers going to be safe to mail? rofl

Westie dumpster diving? She would have to have 2 ladders, one to get in with and one on the inside to get out with ...

ok ... I am running!

Add me please. I'm not sure what you mean by PMing me but go for it. LOL Thank-you

Kelly,

a PM is a private message. You have a private message if there is a little flashing envelope between the words 'forum' and 'my stuff' So anyone on the board can send you a private message, without having to know your email addy or any thing else. I'll send you one so you can see what I mean

I just sent you a PM too.

Well, I don't need one... grin .... a PM that is. smile

Snowmom, SIGN ME UP! I still have your address from last year, so will mail them to you. If you still have my address, then I don't *need* a PM--(but, I bet I'll get one anyhow wink ). bighug Everyone thouroughly confused yet? rofl

This exchange is so much fun, LOVE making them ornaments. clap

Now I just gotta figure out what to make and how to make it. Hey Westie? Whatcha want this year? Make up my mind for me. What to do, what to do. whistling

necie.. you are getting a PM from me like it or not! here is comes!

I need answers!!!

I love you ladies! You are too much! I get a laugh everytime!

hum what do you want to make??? hum... mounted fish dressed in a santa suit!

and next year you can make a Mrs. Clause fish!

I mean.. may be the next big Pet Rock! Santa Fish!

Westbrook, have you been in the chocolate again? chocobun This beginning to sound like a sugar high thread to me! rofl

you betcha! I need more stress in my life! if each ornament takes me 15 hours or more to make I have to get started now! this does not include the time it takes to dumpster dive.. it takes me that long to decide what to do with what I find.

I have offered Deb2of9 first dibbs on any bums I find!

WESTIE!!

Ok, everyone just calm down. She was fibbing, she mis-typed or something. She didn't mean 15 HOURS. She meant 15 MINUTES. Yeah, that's it-- 15 minutes.

**(Sheesh, Westie-tell everyone you do THAT much work and you'll scare 'em all off and they won't JOIN. I want MORE of them neat little crafty ornaments to hang on my tree and around the house and how am I gonna get 'em if everyone thinks they have to make a masterpiece.)** rollingeyes

See there, everyone-it's ok. Come on and join the fun. Just find ya some directions for a cute little do-dad ornament and ya can have 'em all thrown together in no time. And in return ya get a bunch of COOOOOOL different ones. No problem.

bighug

Oh, yeah--ain't suitin' up no fish. Only place fish get mounted and stuffed around here is on my plate and into my mouth. rofl

I'm working on it, though....maybe....a stuffed BEAR?! whistling

when I go to town, which is where my nearest dumpster is.. it takes me 40 minutes! then 40 minutes to get home... so 1 hour and 20 minutes.. and that is only 1 dumpster! with so many ladies it may take me 50 hours! I have a lot of dumpsters to dive in.

If I encounter a bum... they don't like partin' with stuff.