MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snowmom

Christmas Ornament Exchange

Have over 1/2 cut out and 1/4 done.

I've gotten started on mine. So maybe I should say "we" have gotten started on mine. Dh had back surgery and needs something to do with his hands and the kids see me and ask to help. So--my question is --Who is opposed to getting an ornament that my 5 yr. old and my dh may have helped to make?

getting ready to dumpster dive some more! looking for all sorts of things!

Farmgal I would love having something made by the whole family it will make it even more special. Thank-you.

Not a problem for me. It is just more special that it is a family project. Who can resist an ornament a five year old helped on.

Ooh ick! A 5 year old and a husband!?! Germs, germs!!!!!

giantmicrobes.gif

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!!!!

Are you kidding? That would be GREAT!

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Farmgal, that will be just fine, I think we are all just waiting now to see what your family has come up with. smile

I have mine started, and about 1/10 done, maybe, at least they are started. smile They will be done on time though. smile

Farmgal and LCM, could you PM me your address please.gif and THANKYOUBEAR.gif

3.gif20.gif4.gif12.gif

3864.gifHUGS37.gif

I am half way through 1/4... so I guess that makes it 1/8 done!

or.... I am 1/2 done with Phase 1

yeah that sounds better doesn't it! half done with the first phase.

I still need Logcabinmama and clutterbug to let me know what colors their kitchen is, what color their eyes and hair is.

if not..you get what I make and probably won't look good! I am thinking Purple with Orange and Green! this could be scary!

i have started cutting need to find my rings for the back piece once cutting and sewing is done.

I have everything I need together...now I can get started. Can't wait to see them all!

Stacy

now i have to stop... get my notebook of samples done for this ne w serger I bought... then, fit 2 t-shirt patterns and get ready to make t-shirts for next tuesday.. write a quick recipe book using pantry foods for Friday night, and then I can get back to my CO's!

GOODMORNINGBEARINWIDOW.gif

I still need Logcabinmama and clutterbug addresses too. Come on you two, please.gif PM it to me. smileTHANX.gif

WOW2.gif Wes, sure sounds like you are going to be busy for sure. smile

3.gif12.gif

HAPPYWEDNESDAY2-1.gifHUGS35.gif

Originally Posted By: westbrook
a stringy dude? or a dude on a string? sort of like soap on a rope but different?

Mto3Boyz .. did I come close???? did I? did I?

Westie I just saw this sorry for the delayed response but for you it will be a bum on a rope rofl

Okay it was a total of 25 that we had correct?

farmgal,

Of course having your DH and 5 yr. old help is fine! Family projects are great and if it keeps them both out of trouble, so much the better! happy02

I got so busy with these ornaments, I didn't realize Halloween is coming and I hadn't thought of a theme for my display! Thanks to Pixie for help in my hour of need, we'll be having skeleton pioneers and survivalists!

BTW - ornaments all made, just need minor assembly - I will make it!

huh? done? I have everything laid out.. now the cutting needs to be done! I still need 11 colors but all in all I am slowly moving along.

maybe I will take my stuff to class tomorrow and cut them out there? hummmmm wonder if I can get away with it?

I have most of the parts finished, now just need to assemble them.

Dawn

GOODMORNINGWINDOW.gif

Done WOW2.gif that is great. smile No, I still have a lot to do on mine. Parts to put together then put them each together. It will take a bit longer. smile

Glad that someone is done though. smile

You need to send 25 ornaments, or if they may break, you might want to send an extra one or two. What isn't used, will be returned to you. smile But, yes, 25 is the number, 26 counting yourself. smile

3.gif

12.gif4.gif

haveagreatday-1.gifHUGS37.gif

Instead of hitting the individual dumpsters, put an ad on www.craigslist.com and ask for what you need. You'll probably get it. Mostly likely you can get it free if you hurry up and wait. HEEHEEHEE

Logcabbin,

please, please, I need the color your kitchen is done in and the color of your eyes.. I can see the color of your hair!