MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tiny grand daughter needs prayers

Mother

Still keeping Baby Ella and her family in our prayers here....having been the recipient of prayers lately, I know how important they can be...

• 2 weeks later...

cheer I am so excited. Thanks to all the many wonderful prayers, our beautiful little ELLA is HOME a whole month or more ahead of what the doctor had expected. grin

She is doing really well. She is, and will be for a while, on a fat free formula but so far is thriving and is in the arms of her loving family.

The only problem is,,, frown ME,,,I haven't been able to see her for weeks because of a lingering virus or? and there is no way we will take any chance of her catching something. My arms are just aching to hold her but I will soon and all that counts is that she's home and doing well.

Thank you all for your prayers. You don't know how much I appreciate them. Without them I'm sure she would still be struggling. God IS wonderful! And so are all of you.

grouphug

bighug

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY I got to hold my tiny wonderful little Ella. We went to visit her yesterday. Okay and DS, DIL, and three other GK's. grin

Ella is doing well but still on a special low fat formula. She will be two months old Friday but is still wearing her premie clothing. Just now going to go into her newborn ones. Her deep blue alert eyes don't miss much and she's already got a ready smile. We took my mother with us, Baby Ella's namesake and great grandmother, and I could hardly get her away from Mom but that's okay too. It was a delight to watch them together.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your prayers. They made a huge difference in one tiny life.

bighug

• 3 weeks later...

Archived