MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cat

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS WEEK TO PREPARE? PART 25

This is great. 9:20 p.m. and it is 40 degrees. I love it.

Hippie Dad rearranged the garage, and freed a lot of space to put boxes from the house in. Now we can get to the walls to paint, sell the house, and move onto our homestead - Yippee!

s03000.gif

I bought towels & wash cloths with Christmas money from my mom. These should probably last us 10 years assuming they wear well. I used last year's gift money to buy two sets of sheets which again I assume will last 10 years along with the ones we already had. I got the towels on sale so still have $60 left. I've put it aside for preps but am undecided just what I'll use it for maybe repairing my treadle sewing machine. I'm more focused on dh's cancer surgery at the end of the month than I am on anything else at the moment.

Originally Posted By: anna
I'm more focused on dh's cancer surgery at the end of the month than I am on anything else at the moment.

praying

Let us know how it goes. I'll be praying for you and your husband.

bighug

I didn't want to lock this thread away until I had a chance to add my prayers for anna's DH, too.

May his doctors have the skill and wisdom to help bring about true healing, and God bless you both as you go through this.

grouphug2