Christmas Cards Recieved

Jewlzm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dogmom4 you must of been one of the lucky ones that the Amishway Homesteaders said would get a little something extra in their card.

i have to go to my PO Box on Monday can't wait to get mine.

i will be mailing mine on Monday just finished them today.

Ha! A.H. may have sent them first by an hour, but someone got mine first! dance-cpatch.gif

Everyone should have a snowflake in the card, too. I didn't have time to make a whole card, but I can cut snowflakes...

ok i got three so far.

1. Leah and Hippie dad i love the snowflake

2. Homesteaders pretty card and i was a lucky one and got a book and recipes.

3.Jewlys love the card also so festive.

can't wait to get the other one's.(still 9 to get cheer)

Quote:
You only want to get 4 cards?

WOW!

everyone else was hoping to get 12 cards?

no I hope to get 12 grin

i was letting everyone know how many i got and from who so far. smile

I can't wait to get the rest. It is nice to get Christmas cards from people my kids can't wait till the rest come in. my daughter is going to try the recipe we got from the homesteaders. and all my kids loved the snow flake it looks like birds to us not a snowman. i am so glad that you all let a newbie join in with you guys thanks

i hope i explained myself better new to a forum setting.

I can't get down to the mail without fighting the shoppers who are everywhere! I'll need to get one of the boys to pick it up on the way home tomorrow - I want to see them! All the snowflakes are different. Glad you like them - I can't wait!

shake_puter.gif

I got 2 cards so far, one from Leah and 1 from amish homesteaders, I got the lil extra something in my card.. Thanks alot. I was setting here very sick at my stomach ( trying to get over a virus I have been fighting thats why I havn't been on or posting for awhile ), and I got the lil recipe card for a sick stomach. My children thought that was so cool, they wanted to know how you guys new I needed that recipe,lol I told them I was sent a blessing by some very nice people,, Thanks alot it actually did help my stomach..Can't wait to get more cards, some of mine are going out tommorrow....

Originally Posted By: S.K.
Michael and Lori
i need to ask a question what size pan do you use for the Czechoslovakian "cookies"?

Thank You ..... I was hoping someone would ask as I forgot to put that in the recipe. frypan

You can use a 8" square and it will be thick or 9" dish and it will be thiner. Or as we did cook it in a throwaway tree shaped pan and that way you don't have to bring home a dish to wash. YES this makes a great "bring along" dish to Christmas Parties. wink

But you better make 2 so you have some at home - it is to Die For! Hot or cold
Originally Posted By: wvangel46
I got 2 cards so far, one from Leah and 1 from amish homesteaders, I got the lil extra something in my card.. Thanks alot. I was setting here very sick at my stomach ( trying to get over a virus I have been fighting thats why I havn't been on or posting for awhile ), and I got the lil recipe card for a sick stomach. My children thought that was so cool, they wanted to know how you guys new I needed that recipe,lol I told them I was sent a blessing by some very nice people,, Thanks alot it actually did help my stomach..Can't wait to get more cards, some of mine are going out tommorrow....

Tell your kids that Santa works more then one day a year and he knew you were not feeling well and with the Holiday coming up you needed some help. We were out walking in the woods the other day and who should we see peeking around a tree but jolly ol' St. Nick! Seems he was out this way checking on good boys and girls in the area and so he stopped to say hello. We happen to tell him about the Card Exchange and he ashed us to do him a favor. Well what do you say to Santa when he wants you to help HIM? So off the recipe went and we are glad it worked ( nice to have everything on hand , right?).
By the way Santa told us not to tell....... but your Kids are being good this year. But he did ask if we knew about the broken toy that nobody wants to take the blame for??????

Michael1

Got one from S.K. in todays mail........... yahoo

Thanks Shirley ! bouquet

Now I got it but I can't open it until Lori get home from work at 5 pm (works 4 hours today) ? mecry

See we have tradition about us both sitting down , with tea, music, candles and opening Christmas Cards together -

AND SHE AIN"T HERE! eek

but it is thick so I KNOW that something is in there - But I will wait... yesno

Thnaks a lot S. K. !

2! We got 2! Amishway Homesteaders and Jewlzm!

Jewlz- I imagine your kids look just like the singing angels on the front of the card...Couldn't leave them without a snowflake.

A.H. - The booklet and card must have taken a lot of time, they are very pretty.

Who will it be next !?

Well all of my cards for Mrs S. went out today well except for Leah's (sorry) I got back from the Post Office and I found Leah's still on the computer desk. eek So Leah yours will go out Monday.

Now if I could just find my address book I will get the rest of these cards out. DarleneSwoon

Oh one draw back to living in a small town...they were all out of Christmas stamps so you guys got super heroes on your cards.

Do you need the address list? I can easily PM it to you.

PUSHfb60871beaf0.jpg

Archived