MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

calarie burning activities

Jasminegirl

I have been sitting here coffee2 getting hardly any excercise over the last few months. Alot going on here to keep me from doing much moving around. Just wondering if anybody knows of a website to find out all about burning calaries. Since we started walking more, I would like to find out exactly how many calaries I am burning for everything I do during the day. Need to jot down activities and how many calaries I am burning each day. Keeping me a journal to help me. Use to have a little pocket calarie burner years ago , but lost it when a friend borrowed it. thanks alot.

I need something that lists alot of activities and the calaries they burn per minute . Like I found some today that said, (walking 2mph lose 3.6 cal. per min. and stair climbing lose 8.8 cal. per minute and bicycling-stationary 10mph lose 8.2 cal. per minute, for weight of a 172-192lbs person). The pocket counter listed calaries lost for reading, watching tv, dish washing, sleeping, vacuuming, sweeping,running, walking etc.etc. Wish I had it back.

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

I've never found anything like that at all, but if anyone finds it, plese let us know.

I just did a google search and most of them you had to put your weight and all down and then they will suggest whatever. I didn't do any of them. smile

This is just about fitness.

http://www.revolutionhealth.com/healthy-li...0tips|916125954

There is no listed calories or anything, that I could see, but it gives you ideas of what you can do.

GOODLUCK4.gif finding what you are looking for. Like I said, if you do find it, please let us know and if you can list it, that would be great. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifSNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpg

Jasminegirl, the link I posted has lots of activities. If you click on 'home activities' on the first menu, it will bring up a list of various activities, such as child care, cleaning, cooking, etc. on the second menu. If you click on conditioning exercise, that brings up a different list on the second menu. Each of the activity choices gives you a list of specific types of activities. All of the calories burned are specifically tailored to how much you would burn at your current weight, and you can type in how long you are doing each activity, so it tells you how many calories you burned for each activity.

Big bighug Belle ! Just what I need. I shopped 2 hours today and walked 2 miles outside, so I really lost alot of calaries today . Great site. More running I have supporters too. My Mom and My Sis. They walking and eating healthy right along with me. Just got to get my Sis off those cigs.

Archived