MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

YES!! Fran just called

Yes, I just got off the other phone. Fran is moved, she said to tell everyone 'Hi', and that she is doing ok. She is hurting this morning from being on her feet so much, but will probably rest more today. smile.gif

They didn't get to leave on Monday as they thought they would, but got up to Chattanooga Tuesday night and unpacked on Wednesday.

She is right next to a grocery store, and a mall with all kinds of store. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Lowels, (sp), and a couple others she named. smile.gif

There are a lot of trees in the back of the apartments so she can't see the mountains from her apartment.

She hasn't gotten her computer hooked up yet, and has to call for someone to do that. So, it will be a week or so before she can get back here.

I can't remember just everything she said, but that was the main things. smile.gif

She sounds really worn out. As most of you know, she just can't do much walking at all so this has been rough on her.

I know she will be happy there though. smile.gif

Must get going now. Have a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

That's Great Snowie....thanks for letting us all know Frannie is safe.....ready to start her new life!

I'm glad she's nice and close to all those stores seeing she doesn't drive.....that will be a real lifesaver!

Hope she doesn't overdue!

Thanks again,

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

That's great Snow Mom! I'm glad she is doing good. Say hi to her for us if you talk to her again...I hope she feels better soon. Thanks for sharing!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!