MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

could we get a........

Nett

Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
our smilies stopped moveing a while back ?
anybody know what changed?
we did a upgrade about a month ago but don't know if that did it?

we want laugh guy back !

Michael1

PS we can load all of them but they just sit there?????

I don't know why they stopped moving for you, Amishway Homesteaders. I'm guessing maybe something to do with JAVA or something.
Have you tried clearing all of your cookies, and waiting for the smilies to completely load before trying to post?
At the bottom of this screen on the left hand side is 'My Cookies'. Try there first.

Oh, you mean Michael means...the smileys aren't moving in the pop up window from which they are chosen for posting? *PoGo smacks self* blush

I thought he meant smileys weren't moving in posts he read.

They don't move in the pop up window for me either.

When you respond in a thread you have to go back up to the top where it says, "new reply" click on that.

Then at the top of the box that you respond in, there is a yellow smilie face guy. Click on him and you should see all of the smilies.

Originally Posted By: Jeepers
When you respond in a thread you have to go back up to the top where it says, "new reply" click on that.

Then at the top of the box that you respond in, there is a yellow smilie face guy. Click on him and you should see all of the smilies.

You don't have to go to the top of the page.
At the bottom of every post is "Reply", Quote" ... etc.
Just click on reply.
If you use "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the post or page, it doesn't have smilies and you have to enter them in manually by their code. smile

Cuz I have s-l-o-w dial-up, I rarely hit 'reply' or 'quote'. Takes forever to load that reply page. I use this white box down at the bottom. But I love using smilies so I memorize the codes. [ psssttttt --- If you put your cursor over the smilie, it reveals the secret code!]

frypan = : frypan :

laughkick = : laughkick :

darlene = : darlene :

darlene2 = : darlene2 :

busted = : busted :

running = : running :

bounce :jumping2: sassingcrazy :jumping2: bounceballoonsrollingeyescakeslice :jumping2: loisdeetwister :jumping2: bounce

ACK, somebody turned loose the smilies....they're everywhere.......

MtRider sliding out the back door after causing enought trouble..... whistling

Archived