MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Urgent Prayers Needed ( Financial )

wvangel46

I hate to post needing prayers about finances but it is of the utmost importance I get all the prayer I can.. The story is way to long to go into, but it sums up alot like this.. plant closed, lost job, now attending college on a TAA program, money is tight , filed bankruptcy, ( had no choice ) after I came out of the bankruptcy, the back taxes were due on our property. I previously called the tax office about the taxes and was told that the morgage lender had kept the taxes paid while we were in the bankr. so they wouldnt loose ther property, then it would be added to our repayment prog. well they were all wrong,, here they stopped doing that a good while ago and now I am left oweing $3,900 due by the last day of march or We loose the property.I was told the purchaser gets to file a claim for a deed april 1st. Desperatly need a miracle here. I appreciaite all your prayers and pray God Bless's you all back for your heartfelt prayers.

Let us know how things are going....Keeping you in our prayers here. (I just saw this post now)

Ooooh boy. I know about needing miracles these days and we've had more than one occur so wvangel, you're in our prayers as well. This is a tough situation for you, I know.

Lifting you up in prayer and hope...

praying

bighug

Thank you all for your many prayers... God came thru for me again.... My almost $4,000 dollars owed was given to me- no strings attatched...by a dear friend whom I thank God for..I knew I had to trust the lord for this need it was out of my hands. But just like the Faithful God he is, he took it upon himself to handle this one for me. I didn't even have to ask for the money. He asked us.. Isn't that awsome! I thank you all again for your compassion and prayers....

• 1 month later...

Archived