MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Dwarf Fruit Trees

Hi CookieJar - i have 4 Dwarf Bearrs Lime trees at our place now. all in containers flanking both of our main entrances doors - according to the Chinese they soak up bad luck.

Yes the photo is my daughter's little fist (a twin).

Twins? DarleneSwoon

grin

Your lime trees sound very cool and I love the *luck* aspect.

One of my neighbor's and good chica buddy's has a HUGE and I mean take-up-the-whole-backyard-huge Mango tree. I'm trying toget her secrets out of her. grin

My mini-orange tree unfortunately caught citrus canker frown but would you believe that the dopey little thing still has 6 or 7 fruit on it? Amazing. I guess no one told the tree. grin

I have a dumb questions blush

How long does it take for fruit to sit on the branch...meaning how long till the color changes? I feel like my fruit has been on foreverrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for the help everybody!!

cookie de naranja

FritzMonroe, you can always get a head start on your orchard by planting especially dwarf fruit trees in containers to start. when you are ready they can just be moved then planted in the ground in their permanent location. Even if it takes years you'll be happy with your trees in pots... simple to plant in pots first...

http://www.dwarffruittrees.org/dwarf-fruit...arf-fruit-trees