MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Televison........

Deblyn

I don't know for sure lowlander but probably 100 anyway. Many are sports, music, etc. that we're not much interested in so don't have them on our list of favorites.

You'd be surprised how often we say, "all these channels and nothing on worth a hoot". How many channels do you have?

------------------

dee.jpg

We have four in this house, and to Mary that is enough for us. Although the BBC make some very good stuff, quite often we are hard-pressed to find anything to watch at all!

We get 2 in good and sometimes we get another one. We get CBS and ABC then sometimes we can get PBS in. So, I have to say just 2, but it is enough. We really don't watch it that much anyway. We would love to be able to have the Discovery Channel, but would need a 'Dish' for that. We are in the country so we can't get cable.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Oooooh Brigie.....i LOVE that show!

Your gonna laugh.....Our cable system just switched from analog to digital....and now we get a million chanels....like 5 HBO's ...6 SHowtimes....tons of different movie chanels...weather.....news...learning chanels....music chanels......pbs.....home shopping.....disney....kids tv.....too much to watch.......what a hoot!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg