MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Males and MrsS.

Originally Posted By: Jeepers
Add me to the mix for wanting all of the men to stay. They are are not only wanted but needed. To be quite honest, I don't always know who is male or female unless their user name gives it away. There is wormGUY and Fritz and Alan and Louis that come to mind. And then there is Trip. I'm pretty sure he is a guy.

Please stay. As Darlene said, the printed word can be misunderstood and I'm sure that is what happened.
bighug

Oh sure..."And then there's trip" pretty sure?? best go to the edge and read the poor sick lizaed story.. roflrofl

Yes dear Trip is a member of the male spieces...which speices ain't been decided... grin
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all need each other; regardless of the plumbing. I value all the wisdom and information I get here and I hope the menfolk realise just how important and valued they are.

We're all in this together!

While I am not married, I am not "husband shopping" either. I enjoy ALL the company here. smile

Originally Posted By: Jules
We all need each other; regardless of the plumbing. I value all the wisdom and information I get here and I hope the menfolk realise just how important and valued they are.
We're all in this together!
While I am not married, I am not "husband shopping" either. I enjoy ALL the company here. smile

HEY!! whats wrong with husband shopping?? your a preper ain't ya??? if ya was outta grrn beans you'd go huntin some right?? what's the diff???

Heck, men wife shop, how ya thing the world goes round? sure ain't then rodents in the cage running all day...

There guess i tol ya!!huh...??? thupthuth!! croc

men, women, and even those that can't decide...all are needed in this world...keeps things interesting! it would sure be boring otherwise!

Oh for heaven's sake! I dared to mention that a man came in to the chat !!!

I'm so sorry I even noticed - Geez!

Pardon me for living!

Leah, so sorry I "jumped the gun". And to the rest of you ladies--thanks so very much for opening you "home" to us hairy legged critters. Sorry I was so sensitive--lol--must have been "my time of the month". Sorry, just couldn't help myself-devil made me do it.

I surely do enjoy reading/posting with each of you and hope to meet lots of you in Oct. at Darlene's adobe. If any are close to NC/SC we have one that month near Rockingham also. Later on ladies, God bless each of you and may His peace be upon you and yours near and far. wc

ETA--Leah, your PM was blank

Originally Posted By: Momo
I just love Happy Endings... cakeslice :cocktail: :coke:

sIGH....ME TOO!! bouquetcakeslice :cocktail: cloud9

but!!! -6 speaks fer his on self..I don't got no hairy lefs...I gots bark on mine...ruff bark... grin

did we all kiss and make up???

hurumph..back to the celler..dang place is too civilized up here...

I go start a fight with "SWNSNBM" or her cohort in crime..the infamous WESTY !!!...don't be fooled by their purty smiles..or their soft ways...they probly got more hairy legs the -6..

ahhhh the sounds of war??? I can hear the drums already...

POOF..the tripster disapears into the night like a large furry ninja!!
Originally Posted By: Leah

Pardon me for living!

That wasn't necessary.
Originally Posted By: Leah

Pardon me for living!

rofl havea grn brownie Leah !! come float around with me and the pizza dude..the world look much nicer from up here!!! balloons

I am thinking about going European and putting my razor on strike!

which is something we may need to do if SHTF! no shaving.. shaving means water..... wait.. this needs to go down in my rantings!

The board just wouldn't be the same here without you or any of the other men. Please stay! You are much appreciated!

Cootie

Again I am humbled by your outpouring of support for us testesterone driven critters. I owe Leah a personal apology for I did not even notice who commented about the men here. I didn't even think about it till the next day. I simply and really just wanted to make sure. Thanks again girls and look forward to seeing some of you critters in Oct.

Again, Leah--hope we are still friends and sorry if I caused you any strife, wc

I needed to take a week off to work out some details in my 'non-internet' life.

Poor fella, got the brunt of that, and merely asked a question.

evil_cat.jpg

We have Pmmed each other about this.

Archived