MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Males and MrsS.

Nice to see you back, Leah. If there's anything in your non-internet life that we can help you with...or even listen to you vent about...just let us know. I know your house is on the market. That alone is a BIG change, regardless of whatever else you may be facing. We'll do our best to support you. grouphug

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am part of the external plumbing brigade grin

I'm glad you allow us on the board, the majority of survival boards have a large male membership and whilst this isn't a problem it is good to see the flip side where a female point of view is more prevalent.

Prepping requires seeing both sides, wants and needs or we lose something.

GW

Well, there's only one place I'd wanna be and that's among friends. I've been coming here for quite a while and there's no better bunch of girls taking the mickey out of us guys anywhere else on the 'net LOL

Originally Posted By: UKGuy
Well, there's only one place I'd wanna be and that's among friends. I've been coming here for quite a while and there's no better bunch of girls taking the mickey out of us guys anywhere else on the 'net LOL

*blushing*

We try.

lol
Originally Posted By: Greywolf UK
Prepping requires seeing both sides, wants and needs or we lose something.
GW

That's one of the reasons we've always valued our male membership here. Many of us don't have that input readily available so y'all really help balance out the bigger prepping picture.
Originally Posted By: Leah
I needed to take a week off to work out some details in my 'non-internet' life.

Poor fella, got the brunt of that, and merely asked a question.
evil_cat.jpg
We have Pmmed each other about this.

Good god woman!! lay off them grn beans!! look at yerself!!...ahhman..I didn't need this..that is one butt ugly critter...even I wouldn't eat that thing and I've et some mighty strange critters ,what in the hell is that thing??

If it moves I'm gonna shoot it...

Boy, I'm glad I ran across this thread, as I was juuuust starting to wonder if guys were just sort of, er, tolerated here. It's a great board and wonderful resource, but I'd gone back into lurk mode.

Now that I've actually ventured beyond the "Are You Really Ready?" forum, I'm finding more and more wonderful folks and information here. It's good to know that we guys are welcome to share as well. I like that, as I'm more comfortable sharing instead of just taking, er, lurking.

I also just discovered that we newbies are encouraged to introduce ourselves, so I'll try to put up a post to that end.

Originally Posted By: Noah
Boy, I'm glad I ran across this thread, as I was juuuust starting to wonder if guys were just sort of, er, tolerated here.

Well, actually, we are just tolerated here. grin

Still, it's impolite to say it in public!

(Louis creeps back into the hideout)

Ootchie, wootchie, kootchie, kootchie, coo...

Here nice fella.... I have some Tabasco sauce...

tabasco-gallon-jugs-1.jpg

If they're anything like my fellas, that'll bring them out of the woodwork!

(*pitter, patter* oh be still my heart!)...I smelled that Tabasco wafting out from the Sunporch...

...and shooom, here I come! running

Ya might want to be careful with that there Elixer of Life. I'm not the only Cajun on board... you're liable to have a regular stampede on yer hands. outahere

P.S. That is about the right size bottle for me. Mmmmmm... that stuff is good.

Archived