MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Idaho checks in....

rancher

Hello out there. A member or your site referred us to you folks. We might do the ice tea thing around here after all the snow melts and it warms up some more. For now my lovely wife and I are enjoying the red and white wines. Call it tea if you wish to:):). Hope to observe some and maybe throw in a comment here and there. take care, rancher

wave Howdy rancher and Mrs. rancher. Welcome to the group!! Jump in right away, it's like hitting cold water. After the shock is over it will feel good.

bighug

wormie

John

Hi Rancher... I will take what ever is opened.. red or white!

oh wait.. I guess I should say "WELCOME" before I make my self at home at your place huh?

(pockets a bottle of wine for later)

Hello to Idaho wave

Glad to have you aboard! I'll take a sip or two of the white. Red gives me a headache. Although, I'll chance it for some sweet plum. I'm an extream light weight here.

Pass the red, please...'tis good to go with my Jambalaya!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out!

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Howdy Rancher! Welcome! Afraid I'll have to stick with regular ol' tea! We don't mind guests having a drink but our farm is officially a dry farm! smile

Watch out here .... if you have chocolate it WILL be found! Westie has a built in chocolate locator and its a good one! We just follow her lead and when she finds it we try to distract her and grab the goods! LOL

Originally Posted By: HSmom

Me, I drink pink wine blush

rollingeyes

What HSmom is trying to say is.................................she'll take BOTH!! rofl

*bartender necie picks up both bottles and pours them together into a LARGE tumbler*----Here ya go HS: PINK!! :cocktail:

Howdy Rancher wave WELCOME!! Glad to meet ya.

Archived