MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Lowlands checking in

Christy

Hello forum, been trying to become a member for a few months now. Something in the software didn't want to register me but we've made it now with help from a mod.

My name is Christy, I'm from the Netherlands and have been pointed here by a lady from another forum. Also noticed a few faces from more this side of the pond (waving at H and GW).

So hoping to learn more here and looking forward to the lively debates.

Christy

Hi Christy wave

So glad you got the glitches worked out so you can join in. I love it that there are people from all over the world here. It's always nice to get others perspectives and hear first hand what is happening outside of our country.

welcome6

WOW! you also traveled here from a long distance! a couple of months and couldn't get it! Thanks to got here here!

Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yes it took about 4 or 5 months to get in. So good to be here.

Originally Posted By: mistylady
Welcome! Trust me ... it was worth the effort to become a member! Soooooo did you bring chocolate? (as Misty looks around the room hopefully)

:kettle: cake Due to unforeseen circumstances we experience a momentarily shortage of chocolate but there's tea and cake if you like.

Heeeyyy Christie, I know you!!!!

All ya'll, listen up!! This is one super nice gal, whose posts I've enjoyed reading on the 'net...I'm looking forward to reading more of them here!

Christie, welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Blush, thank you PCS.....

Archived