MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sassenach

I would sure love to have a siggy too!

I sure would appreciate getting a siggy line too.

One with an American Soldier and Flag would be great! Or horses, or Native American themes with an Indian woman in it would be cool.

Text could be : Arby In The Arms Of God

I sure would appreciate getting a siggy line too.

One with an American Soldier and Flag would be great! Or horses, or Native American themes with an Indian woman in it would be cool.

Text could be : Arby In The Arms Of God

Arby in the Adirondacks, faith and fortitude required!

Ok, I am requesting a signature please from whomever does these ! Using one of the above suggestions please if possible or just a little cabin in the woods and " Arby In The Arms Of God"

arby... is this it???

shrug

Ok I am on a mha computer and used the link sent in email to my email by Cat. Yes the one made up for me is what I wanted, thankyou so much to those who worked on it~ I will save it to my computer later today. If I can find this thread again... probably just clik on the link in the email once I am home.

OK ~~~~ Got it on my computer. How does one add it to their signature? I have not figured that out yet! If I do, I will let you know! laugh

Go back to the list of threads in this forum (www). You can just click on the "WWW" in blue right above this post, where it says "MrsSurvival » Forums » Getting Educated » WWW » MrsS Signatures".

Tells you everything you need to know! wink

bighug

very nice