MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Emergency Prayer needed...Updated page 2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quilty,

Can you request hyperbaric treatments for O2 saturation? Our hospital here has a new hyperbaric ward and they use it for everything from wound treatment to deep infections.

Don't jump on me for suggesting it, but we use it here with a lot of good. Just a thought - keeping all you and your family in my prayers!

Hugs, blessings, and prayers,

Lisa

We are stuck in a holding pattern here...Gage is holding his own so far...no worse and no better. The surgeon ordered some more blood work, chest x-ray and and abdominal sonogram for today since his abdomen is still at 34", he wont eat and he's just sitting in the bed. This is the grandson with ADHD. And he eats everything that don't eat him first lol. I have started a Daniel fast as led to do. Will update later as I hear anything further. Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and support.

Q

(((quilty)))) We're still with you, hon. My church members are asking for the updates. A sure sign this boy has captured their hearts/prayers. I'll let them know it's still critical but holding.

MtRider

Continuing to remember Gage and his family in my prayers. How very scary for you all; I think it's encouraging that he's not worsening...

You know, my youngest just had an appendectomy this spring, and it was only in the early stages...she took quite a bit of time to recover even considering that we were lucky enough to catch it early, so try not to worry about Gage not bouncing back very quickly from this.

Like I said, it's encouraging that his condition is not worsening. I know that the Lord has him in the palm of his hand through this.

grouphugpraying

Originally Posted By: Crazy4Canning
Quilty,

Can you request hyperbaric treatments for O2 saturation? Our hospital here has a new hyperbaric ward and they use it for everything from wound treatment to deep infections.

Don't jump on me for suggesting it, but we use it here with a lot of good. Just a thought - keeping all you and your family in my prayers!

Hugs, blessings, and prayers,

Lisa

I asked about hyperbarics this afternoon when we called to check on him...nurse said she would leave note for the doctor and make sure he reads it. Thanks for the suggestion and my no, I wouldn't ever jump on ya' Lisa! bighug to you for suggesting it! You are so sweet to do it.

Q

I remember this feeling well. It has to the worst torture ever to have to sit and watch your child lay in a hosptial bed and not be able to "fix it"

bighug to grandma and momma and will continue to pray.

Just a note of thanks for all of you who said prayers for Gage the past week. He had an ileus which is where the intestines stop working, in his case from all the handling of them during surgery. That is why his abdomen swelled and he was throwing up. That has gotten better. He still has a bit of abcess near where they took out the appendix, but they are sending him home with home health and on IV antibiotics for another week. He still isn't wanting to eat, but the fever is down today so the surgeon is pretty sure everything will work out okay sending him home with the nurses twice a day to watch him closely.

My daughter and I are forever in your debt and are still awed by the outpouring of prayer and good wishes. We have no idea how to adequately say our thanks. We pray that God blesses each and every one of you in a special way and send hugs to all of you.

Q

clap Praise the Lord!

feedme Now we've got to pray for his appetite to return and that he'll continue to heal. Poor little guy! frown

Thanks so much for the update, I was looking earlier to see if you had posted one! Being at home is always more recuperative than the hospital! IMHO Still praying!

Oh that is a GOOD update, Quilty. Still a ways to go for him. Will continue praying till he's completely outta the woods. But at least you have explainations now. And improvement. And sending him to rest at home. rahrah

Thank You, God for watching over Gage!

MtRider [off to let my prayer chain know.... star They love hearing good news and prayer answered. ]