MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
HSmom

Who is BOB? What about GHB? Hint: it's "what," not "who"

When I packed our BOBs I was thinking " 3 night stay in motel/sister's house".

So each BOB got:

one sleeping outfit. Sweats or shorts and tee shirt.

2 pairs of jeans,

2 shirts,

3 pairs undies,

3 pairs socks.

1 pair shoes.

Health/hygiene kit with:

toothbrush, toothpaste,

deodorant,

soap, wash cloth,

alcohol swabs,

typlenol or motrin,

benadryl,

antibiotic ointment,

few bandaids,

comb,

small shampoo.

ear plugs

Baggie with copies of important documents.

I don't put food in with the clothes because of fire ants and mice that might possibly get to them.

Food goes into a "food tote" to be added to the vehicle as we leave. Daughter has food intolerances and I cannot use anything that would keep in the vehicle for her.

Water bottles should be kept in the freezer so you can grab several to take with you each trip. Of course in a cold climate you would want them liquid, not frozen, but this climate is HOT.

Blankets and small pillows stay in the vehicle.

We also have tire iron and jack, jumper cables and extra oil, etc in the vehicle.

hmm, I'm wondering what happened to my jumper cables, could have used them last week, will need to find those today. I did a speech in a class on BOB - yup, the class was nice and distracted and I took BOB and plopped him on a table nice and loud, got their attention and had lots and lots of questions afterwards, some even wanted me to e-mail them more info. Now to get 3 BOB's together for my family, that's my New Years Resolution for JANUARY - get BOB's done! I also want to get one of those hotpots for the car, ya know the one that boils 2 cups of water in 15 min. well, maybe 2 pots, and put some food stuff in the car in a tote too. We will be travelling a lot and I'd hate to get stuck in the car with 2 kids and no food, heaven forbid they go an hour without stuffing their faces! smile

After going through most of these post, I noticed a couple of things missing, FALLOUT.... Every pack should have a good supply of Patassium Iodide K103. You can have all the prep you can, but without Patassium Iodode, you are a dead duck if you are expossed to any kind of fallout. You can put this anyplace you think it should be for people to see.

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) stated July 1, 1998 in USE OF POTASSIUM IODIDE IN EMERGENCY RESPONSE:

"Potassium iodide, if taken in time, blocks the thyroid gland's uptake of radioactive iodine and thus could help prevent thyroid cancers and other diseases that might otherwise be caused by exposure to airborne radioactive iodine that could be dispersed in a nuclear accident."

What is the difference between Potassium Iodate (KIO3) and Potassium Iodide (KI)?

Both Potassium Iodate tablets (KI03) & Potassium Iodide tablets (KI) are THYROID BLOCKERS. They will both do the same job for adult users.

However, there are some subtle but important differences:

According to chemical manufacturers of the base chemicals of Potassium Iodate tablets (KI03) and Potassium Iodide tablets (KI): KIO3 has a health risk of "1" (slight) KI has a health risk of "2" (moderate) (Either of these are preferred over Radioactive Iodine from Nuclear Fallout.) KIO3 is not bitter, which means that children can take KIO3 with less difficulty than KI. This is extremely important: If children are the most susceptible to the harmful effects of Radioactive Iodine, then the possibility of children not able to take the pills or tablets or keep them down is dangerous. For this reason, we ask those of you who have children to purchase KIO3 instead of KI.

The expected shelf life of KIO3 is greater than that of KI. Both supplies or stockpiles should be rotated every 5 years, and every 3 years rotation is recommended for KI.

Please note that Rad Block provides small coated tablets overcome typical KI bitterness when dosing children 3-12 years old with single whole tablet. Bottles are double safety sealed, with childproof cap and contain desiccant for extended storage life.

These Potassium Iodate tablets (85 mg USP Grade KIO3 each, yielding 50 mg Iodine to the Thyroid Gland just like Potassium Iodide) 200 tablets to a bottle. (2 tablets is an adult daily dose.) Easily dose children under age 3 with non-bitter partial tablets! Label dosing recommendations mirrors new WHO guidelines. (Especially important for dosing children.) Bottles are double safety sealed, with childproof cap and contain desiccant for extended storage life.

Thanks for all the information you have.

Ronny

If you're new to this world of preparedness, this thread is for you. If you're an old hand, you might find some new ideas, and we need you to share what your experience has taught you.

Definitions

BOB = Bug Out Bag = Emergency Pack = Grab-n-Go

A BOB can be many things. There is as much variation in BOB contents as there are people. Basically, a BOB is a bag or backpack that contains essentials. It's always at the ready, usually kept at home, and can be grabbed should you need to evacuate rapidly.

GHB = Get Home Bag

This is a similar bag of supplies that is kept away from home, often at work/school or in one's vehicle. It contains the essentials to maintain a body until home can be reached.

EDB = Every Day Bag

Again a similar bag, often a backpack or a large purse, containing essentials that one carries every single day.

EDC = Every Day Carry

Items that one carries every day, but not necessarily in a bag, such as items in a pocket or on a keychain.

BTW, two or more of these can be one-in-the-same kit.

Getting started: Read about BOBs

These website give you some great ideas about what a bag should contain.

http://www.redcross.org/services/prepare/0...2,0_91_,00.html

http://www.fema.gov/plan/prepare/basickit.shtm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug-out_bag

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/prepare/bug-out.html

http://www.pep-c.org/bedbagkits/

Next step: Plan your own

After following the above links, you should have a good idea of what your needs are in a BOB. Sit down with pen and paper or computer and keyboard and start making a list. You might want to post your list here, for critique. One last thing to consider: will your kit require seasonal changes?

Finding supplies

Some items in your BOB are easy to find, such as small bottle of water and granola bars. Others are a bit more complex, such as mylar sealed pouches of water and emergency rations. Locally you may find BOB supplies at your grocery store, Walmart, Costco/Sam's, Surplus stores, Discount stores (like Grocery Outlet or Big Lots), sporting goods stores and yard sales.

Here are some online resources:

www.craigslist.org

www.ebay.com

www.beprepared.com (aka Emergency Essentials)

www.camping4less.com

www.usaemergencysupply.com

www.iprepare.com

And many, many more.

Putting it together

Start putting together your BOB as soon as you have a bag. If you're like me, your kit will never be completely "done." You'll always be tweaking it; that's okay. Just make sure you have it at-the-ready between tweakings.

Where to store your BOB/GHB

Your emergency kit should never be stored far away, such as in a storage unit. It's recommended that your BOBs be easily accessible in case of an emergency evacuation. Should you choose to make a GHB, you'll not be storing it at home. Assess your situation and decide whether it should be in your vehicle, at work, at school, or somewhere else. Personally, my BOB and GHB are the same thing; it lives in my car.

Variations on Bobs

Remember when I said there is a lot of vatiation in BOBs? Here are some examples:

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post215015

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post216851

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post182699

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post177821

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post174864

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post141389

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....e#Post79021

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....e#Post64273

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr.....#Post112737

I'd love to hear back from those of you just creating kits, as well as old hands who have other resources to share. Happy packing!

Ok, I'm searching and reviewing alot of info all over the site. So first off when I run up on a thread like this where I have questions or thoughts is it OK to just do what I did here and reply and pull it back out to active topics, or should I start a new thread somewhere???

Next question, does anyone know how the potassium i's fallout pills that were referred to in the previous post would work for someone on daily thyroid medication???

last question for the moment.- Backpacks vs. wheels for BOB's? I have at least 2 small suitcases with wheels that have the handle things. I have seen alot of kids using things like this at the schools instead of backpacks. I also have a Jeep stroler with the huge wheels from when my son was little. It is kind of trashed and I was going to get rid of it, but now I'm wondering if I should keep it and fix it up to use if possible. I know it handles going on rough terain pretty well so ??????

Refurbish the carrier( Jeep), and yes, luggage with wheels is fine if that is what you have for now. The point is to have it ready to grab if necessary. Do another search on potassium iodide, and you will come up with those threads hopefully. There are some threads where folks who are great researchers who found out how the PI stuff works for someone with thyroid medications ongoing. Depending on your situation it may be better to have that PI available. There are also dosing instructions for adults, children of various ages down to infant and for pets, by weight, so this may include goats as well as dogs and cats.

A real threat many areas are under is fire danger. ( Right now, my 'hometown', Santa Barbara, CA is starting to burn). Where I live in the NE US now, we are under heavy fire danger. I have a little apartment surrounded by rugged mountains and wilderness basically and we do not have access to the firefighters the Western States do, and a fire bug on the loose this week has already started fires and destroyed some camps near me). Because of the dry and windy conditions present, the drought areas etc, in the US, it is a widespread danger and a very good reason for every person to have their GHB and BOBS with them at all times.

Did you read on the basic lists, which you can modify within reason and capacity for the BOB set ups? Clothing for the weather, food for at least 3 days, including water per person, medicines, important papers, gear to provide shelter, and fire, fuel for cooking, small stove , cooking gear as needed, water purification, water bottles or jugs, important papers and discs of pc info you don't want to lose. Include deed to property and vehicle titles, at least copies of personal papers, kids shot records, etc.

Things like this, camping equipment, a hatchet to chop wood, good knives and sharpening stones, a saw, snare equipment perhaps, edible plants knowhow for foraging..... whatever may be helpful to your particular environment, rural, coastal, forest or plains or desert, urban survival, weather. A tent, what size? Sleeping bags, space blankets, sleeping pads..... it can be a small kit or more elaborate. I keep all my gear by my front door, my BOB is by my bed however, with food bag tied to it while it sits. It depends on what kind of scenario I deal with, what gear I choose to take with me as I go out the door here.

Firestarting kits, fishing kits, snare gear ( thin wire from the hardware stores). These can be made into small packets. Dehydrated foods in ziploc bags, instant drinks, there is a huge variety to choose from these days. Foodbars that can handle your hot weather.

Even if you go to a shelter thats designated, you may need the 3 day set up for water and food. Space blankets are small and cheap, ponchos for the rain.... its endless what to choose to put in your BOB. Pet food needs, first aid, which you may want to include sutures with curved needles in case someone gets a gash and you have no access to the ER at such a time..... splints for sprains and breaks.... you decide. ( I made up a small daypack as a first aid kit). Dust or N95 medical masks, latex gloves, first aid stuff...OTC meds and antibiotics if you can get them.

Have fun perusing the threads on this and figure out a list to start with, then figure out how to get it in the BOB's. :D

Yes, Sparrow, just bump the threads up - we love bumped threads!

I need a GHB. :huh: I work several towns away from my home base. I commute 55 minutes (one way) and the majority of my trip is a 2 lane curvy/hilly blacktop road. I go miles between houses. If something were to happen and my car was not an option then my only option is to WALK.

I have no idea where to start, lol. If it is summer then I could travel at night but winter... heaven help me.

I wonder how long it would take to walk roughly 70 miles?

Edited by HippyChick

OK, for now, you need a GHB for warmer weather, right?

1. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable, durable pants/shorts, shirt, sweatshirt, extra socks if you are usually wearing office clothing. Something that blends in, rather than bright in color. A sturdy leather or army surplus webbing belt , knife and sheath on the belt.

Rain gear if you get rain. A jacket of durable, dull coloring.

2. Water, food that will stand up to being stored in a hot vehicle, fuel and stove sterno w/ folding stove for it or small coleman single burner or other propane stove. Propane cannisters are easy to get. ( If you were walking, one cannister and stove is possible to pack in a day pack with your other gear.) Small bags of easy to fix dehydrated or grain foods in a large ziploc or two for 3 or more days worth. Tea, instant drinks and vitamin water mixes, sweeteners, food bars, dried fruit, balanced nutrition, extra carbs though.

3. Space blanket or sleeping bag that you can carry rolled and attached to your pack if you have to go on foot, with waterproof bag for it. One person tent if you want or tarp and ropes to tie to a tree, stakes, hatchet , chopping wood, hammering stakes and a weapon if you need it. The space blanket may save you if you wrap up in it if there is a fire coming at you and you need to get through the flames to get out. I think it is the high quality ones that have at times been used that way, I don't know about the thin ones. ( Makes me wonder if I shouldn't test a cheap one sometime outside with an open flame to see!) This all depends on your environment of course.

4. Knife and utensils for eating. Metal cup, bowl plate, pans ( teflon coated messkits are available at Dicks sporting goods now)

5. Flash light, Emergency crank radio if you want one, a way to start fire and stove. Bic lighters are a big help, even if you don't carry one already. Batteries for the electric run gear, solar powered battery charger Duct tape, plastic sheets, rope and parachute cord to tie tarp, tent or plastic sheeting, a leatherman type tool is handy, a pocket sized can opener in case you have canned items or a knife can be used if you must but it may wreck the knife some. I carry the citronella tea lights and have a metal can I can set it in to prevent fire, and can use it if there are bugs around. Insect repellent. A small fishing kit and a way to snare small wild animals for meat. Pepper spray, other weapon??? Depends on what you want to have with you. Maps, especially learning alternate routes out of the office and city, in case the regularly used route is clogged up. Hopefully you will be able to just drive home, but if not, know the other routes too.

6. First aid stuff, including potassium iodide in case its a nuclear emergency. OTC meds and prescribed meds. Alternatives if you like those. Think Sprains, burns, gashes, sunburn, dust and collapsing buildings and fires, shaken up nerves and stomach maybe. Sunglasses, a hat that gives you shade. Work gloves, latex gloves. HP and Rubbing alcohol may be nice to keep in the car. Beesting kit and allergies, if those concern you, get the kits needed into a GHB. Wet wipes to clean your hands and face and body as needed. Hygiene stuff.

7. Something to amuse yourself with like a book. A small notebook. Something to write with in it. Edible plant cards or book. Ipod , I dont know if those would still work, but you might want a small one set up in your car to take with you if it still did work, with your favorite music on it.

8. If you are in reasonable shape, probably 15 miles a day walking, maybe more if you pushed yourself, but the thing is to get home in one piece and not be delayed by self inflicted injury that stalls your movement. So you are looking at least at four days from office to home, less if you pushed hard and were not hurt in the process. If you must have a fire for warmth and cooking, stop well before sun down to gather wood and start the fire and set up your camp.

9. Winter clothing should be layered, and if you can, get a wick a way type athetic shirt, because you need to stay dry next to the skin. Sturdy, comfortable warm, waterproof shoes for winter wear. Knit hat, neck scarf and long johns, gloves that will definitely keep your hands warm. Some dont do that very well. What may be fine as a driving glove but wont stand up to hours on end outside, should be changed for the best you can find. In my area, snowshoes are wise to have if I had to travel for a long ways, in the winter, but you just need to think whats for your area. One needs to stay very hydrated, warm, dry, and calm, in winter travel, and hopefully you would not have to walk in very cold weather. Layers, that you can remove and replace as needed. Icy roads to walk are easier if you have the slip on ice trax gear for your shoes.

A bag of seasonal clothing and the right shoes or boots kept in your car or at your office to grab with the GHB would be good to have. Vaccuum packing them can keep the whole thing pretty small.

10. Are there other people you know in your work place that would be going in the same direction? Trustworthy people that is, good in a crisis? IF so, maybe a coordinated effort could be planned, ahead of time. If not, your attitude is very important. Thinking through scenarios is part of what we do here so that we can mentally prepare. If you are not used to walking, take time to do some walking at least a few days a week. This way, it helps prepare the body. ( I am doing this now. It seems walking could very well be something I may have to do too, and I certainly have not been in any kind of shape for an extended trip, so its vital to do it. )

11. If you are alone, be alert. Get away from the road into some trees or brush when you camp, so that you are not so visible. Behind a hill or something. Do not loose the sense of direction though. Having a pile of rocks near your hand when you are in camp is good for stray dogs that may approach that are unfriendly, or coyotes. There is something called Bear Spray that is very handy for nuisance critters. It shoots 15 ft I believe the advertisements say, its like pepper spray. Within days, any left behind dogs will be looking for food, and they may not be as friendly as they might be. Use your own discernment about anyone else walking in your direction and watch out for problems. The zombies will be out PDQ, in such a case, they always are. Look for ways to get out of sight, a way of escape if you see trouble arriving. And even if you are the sweetest thing on earth, if you have to, go ahead and fight for your life. Do what you have to do. It is allright to defend yourself. With rope and a bag, a tree, you can throw the rope over a tall branch and hoist your food bag up out of reach of predators, most of the time. Generally though, I think you won't have to worry about too many critters if its been a well civilized area unless you know there are coyotes or something. I have all kinds of critters of every size up to wolf, coyote, bear, cougar, and moose here, so I think about these things and coyotes have infiltrated even urban areas. But the biggest concern is people who turn bad in such emergencies or just want what you have. But it could still be a very solitary experience and it just means you want the gear and ready food and water to help you get home.

13-20 MPH on a bicycle might improve the leg muscles, but probably wouldn't help much in the winter either.

WOW Arby, thanks! :)

I briefly discussed this with my husband last night. He works 22 miles from our house. First plan would be for him to stay put at our shop and wait for me to get there. Storing up goodies and useful stuff for him won't be as big as a hurdle than getting me prepared.

I'm heading back to the gym, last year I was doing 5 miles routinely and besides needing to work some butt off of me :rolleyes: I really do need to be better prepared. A big hurdle for me is I have Fibromyalgia. My pack needs to be as light as possible or I'll be crippled up... I'm a good walker but a pack on my shoulders when I'm not used to it won't be any fun. I can see having to trek around our land to help with that.

One thing that works in my favor is there's a lot of water along the route I drive. Several creeks, ponds and a couple of small rivers. I've started looking at those portable water filters since carrying a lot of it is going to be way to heavy for me. Pricey but well worth it if ever needed. Also started checking into those high calorie bars and other light weight foods. I'm a nurse so putting together first aid kit won't be a problem.

The other biggy for me is a firearms license to conceal/carry. Hubby has one and has been after me to get it. I'm somewhat familiar with guns and not that bad of a shot but some practice is in order. I would not hesitate to use a weapon while trying to get home in a SHTF situation. I've learned in the past I have a very strong survival instinct.

Edited by HippyChick

Good idea on the CCW! Thats great about the water being available. Yes a hikers water filter pump sounds like a great idea for the GHB.

I have fibro and a bad back, and I finally have acquired a big pack thats very ergonomic and felt really good when I tried it on. So I know how that is! I am now working on making a comeback to better shape. I used to be so athletic and strong and I let it go..... big mistake! So its alot of work, but it feels better and better to get back on track more with my physical abilities. I just have to take it slow with the fibro. It sounds like you are figuring it out. Glad you are a nurse! That really helps. I just didn't know where you were on the knowhow about such things so I wrote basics as much as I could and why. Having the CCW would be perfect. Great!

One thing I have thought about is in the case of a large family or really quick exit I think a list is the best thing you can have. If it is quick exit we may not be able to think straight and a list would really help.

We have a couple of personal water filters but for light weight and compactness you can get by with a bottle of Polar Pur. It is an Iodine based "bug" killer and the taste is not bad. One bottle will probably do a thousand gallons. Something many did not mention but one should have a firearm in the BOB/GHB. It really is not very good to have plenty of food,water, shelter, meds, and first aid if you are dead at the hands of a scumbucket looking for a free meal or some amorous thought. My BOB has three handguns, a RAT 7 (heavy camping knife), and a dagger type fighting knife. It is a bit heavy but there is enough there to keep the family going for three days minimum. wc

A note on the iodine: Women over 50 are NOT supposed to use iodine treated water.

I forget why, sorry.

Iodine can effect the Thyroid gland. If you have it and dont need it, it can cause the Thyroid to become imbalanced.

Great info here !!

It is really scary to have to think about leaving for good (as in Chernobyl). If that was the case though, I would definitely want a small photo album with my fav pics and my few pieces of heirloom jewelry for sentimental reasons (as well as barter if necessary).

Photos on CD or DVD take up much less space and can easily be stored with a friend, neighbor or family member.

i was finally able to go to WAL-MART and by MOUNTAIN _______________ freeze dried food. BTW EBT will pay for MRE's and freeze dried emergency foods.

i got bacon and eggs (serves 1), spaghetti and meatball in sauce (serves 2), and chili (serves 2). i got my nice superfly GO BAG from LAKEWOOD CERT. if you train with CERT for emergencies they give you a GO BACK with a few things in it.

Took my parents BOB's down yesterday afternoon. They were most appreciative. Especially when they discovered that I'd added a small soda bottle of their preffered spirit in each. (Whisky & Vodka). Also my father is putting up shelves in the garage for their preps.

Ogre

I just found this on BOB. I had found another forum with suggestions for BOB but like these better. I have started laying out on a bed stuff for our BOBS. How do you decide what is necessary or not, what is too much or not enough, etc. This can be very confusing in knowing what to do or not to do? I am glad that the meanings of the Initials (ex. BOB)are on here. I was having trouble trying to figure what they meant. What is a fast way to prepare a bag? I get started and then get sidetracked doing something else and here we go again. I would like to start getting some of my projects finished.

Hi there, AMarthaBH :wave:

There is no ideal/perfect BOB. In fact, there is so many different situations even within my own life that I have several different ones. I carry certain BOB-type [or emergency-type] items in a web belt with pouches. This is my Every Day Carry and any time I'm outside in the barnyard or dealing with garden/livestock/whatever, I wear this. It covers any emergency situation I'd encounter on my own property. [since I deal with a MS as a disability, my chance for having "adventures" is quite a bit increased from an average person. LOL ]

The typical 72-hour pack is a bit different but has many tool similar tool items. If you are *just* planning on 3 days before life gets back to normal, then you simply have to get supplies and equipment that last for that long. Some can be quite disposable like cheap plastic rain ponchos or silver, mylar Eblankets. Or you can choose more durable goods. Check to see that you cover the basic needs....I'll put down the categories I use and some examples of what might be included:

** Water [canteens/water bottles/ jugs, water filter, water purifiying tablets, coffee filters to pre-filter....]

** Shelter/Clothing/Fire - [protect from too cold, too hot, too wet, etc ....sleeping bags, silver Emergency blanket, chemical heat packs, med kit ice packs, tinder & fire starter, tent, rain gear, good footwear, durable clothing in layers, outer clothing depending on climate/season,... ]

**Tools/Tech Equipment [whistle, compass, signal mirror, binoculars, 2-radios, Emergency radio-Am/FM/SW, knives, multi-tool, Cordage from dental floss to rope, hatchet, shovel, .....]

**Health/Medical/Sanitation [medications, tp, First Aid, P95 masks, hand sanitizer, ...]

**Lighting [candles, matches, lighters, light sticks, flashlite, shakelights,...]

**Food [vitamins, Lifeboat rations, MRE's, dried fruit/nuts, PB&J, Beef jerky, cans of tuna, hard candies, ...]

**Business [reading glasses/extra glasses, Identification papers, Passport, Insurance papers, Health insurance papers, banking accounts, homeowners papers/rental agreement, marriage cert., birth certs., medical records, address book, maps, pen/paper....]

**Sanity [bible, reading book, cards/small games, journal, ....]

If you're likely to Bug Out to a friend's house, motel, or other civilized shelter, your needs will be more basic. If you have any chance of having to 'rough camp' for even a night or two, the other items like tent, binoculars, etc are necessary.

If you have to Bug Out with pets or livestock, start making BOB's for each species of animal and be sure to include cages/fencing/feed/Identification & Vet records/leashes/meds/food/water/ etc. Be sure that each animal has an ID fixed to it with your name and BO phone/address. PLAN and TEST how each animal can fit in the vehicles you'd be taking. KNOW how much space that leaves you for the rest of what you plan to bring. Bringing out animals sometimes means you must rough camp with them. Make sure to bring tools to handle their wastes.

Although it's a good idea to be redundant about some of these categories [like 3 ways to make a fire if necessary...lighter, matches and firestarting tool] you can't carry a 200 lb pack. Begin with the idea that you will be able to drive to the safe location. But pack with the thought in mind that you might have to abandon the vehicle and just bring what is packed to carry or haul in a child's wagon or whatever. Know what you absolutely NEED to keep on your person [knife, I.D., money, etc] and what else you should not leave behind. Make sure that is packed in a bag to carry. Secondary importance bags can be packed in after that.

MtRider

Edited by Mt_Rider

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.