MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday to arby!!!

Stephanie

Happy day after you birthday Arby.

laugh Thanks everyone ! It was a nice day. ( But what do you do when you replace the ink in the printer and the printer wont print anyway??? ( I ammmm perplexed! )

Will have to have my techie neighbor set it up for me. I fiddled around with port settings and nothing helped, so I will call in the big guns on this thing and hope he can get it running again.

LOL , oh well.

grouphug2dancinggrin

Thankyou all for your birthday wishes.

This has helped me get through one of my dearest friends passing and that of someone who was a neighbor as well.

I went to Virginias funeral service with my other good friend Yvonne, who is also so kindly doing up a bunch of blankets and clothing I needed to get washed at her own home. ( She wouldnt let me come and do it! ). Yvonne and I had a good conversation before we went to the service, and evidently word had not gotten out via the newspaper because her sister failed to call them with the news, so attendance was by family and ourselves and Bill, our director of mha.

To me, Virginia was the epitome of a good christian woman and I know she is with our Lord now, out of both physical pain and illness, and emotional pain due to things going on with immediate family. I came for her sake, and I am glad that everyone remained dignified too. She deserved so much more than she got, is how I will always see it,but I think she is at peace now and was beaming her love down on us, and that her uncle Chief must have been waiting for her, so I am sure she is cheered up quite alot, as he was always looking out for her, and a tremendous friend who died around Thanksgiving last year. ( He was one of the Viet Nam vets who spent five years in a bamboo river cage and did many things in service to our country, the NY State, Tribal Law Enforcement and was always telling me about being a good Boy Scout leader. He would be happy to know I am trying to prep for the times ahead. )

So, I bet he is romping around heaven and is with Virginia too, as she transitions. Virginia was also ordained a short time ago. I figure Jesus has a special job for her there.

I will miss her very much, for we were sisters in Christ.

As to Jim, he now is at rest and I hope also in heaven.

Thankyou again, you have all helped me get through the past rough days. thanks

Archived