MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Forum request

betty

Given the current financial problems facing us all, could we have a forum to post links to commercial websites of our members so that we could buy directly from them for any items they produce to sell? Several people seem to have homesteads where they produce soaps, etc that could be shipped. Why not help each other? I know many sites do not allow this, but I would like to help my fellow sisters in Christ when I can.

Would this be allowed- just links and brief product descriptions?

The '2 Bits...' forum is a buy/sell/swap forum. If ya got something to sell, you could list it there and include your website. I believe it is a 'Members Only' forum, so lurkers wouldn't be able to see what you're selling, but logged in members can.

I think alot of members who have websites also include them in there siggy line. Some of my favorite sites are from members here who have done this. This would make your website viewable by lurkers also.

Necie is right, the 2 bits forum is for buying, selling, swapping or posting a wanted ad.

As an aside, the Consumer Affairs forum is for listing recalls, and for asking about or giving reviews of products and services, etc. smile

Archived